Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,700 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,878 reviews
on April 27, 2014
Love this case! Fits perfect, looks great, and feels good in the hands! My Kindle auto wakes when I open the case and auto sleeps when I close it. Nice fold-up feature creates a stable platform for propping the Kindle up when needed. Cut-outs provide easy access to the power and volume buttons and extra grooves along the top and bottom of the screen border allow for easy up/down swiping. Comes in a variety of cool colors and patterns and even has a built-in pen/pencil holder. Just an excellent case at a very affordable price!
on June 26, 2016
I purchased this case for my daughter's Kindle Fire. Be sure that you order the right case for you Kindle Fire. Different years/models use different cases. I learned this the hard way. In any case, no pun intended, this case works great. The cutouts are in the right places and the materials and quality are very good. I feel better knowing that my daughter's Kindle Fire is protected and she's very happy to have a purple (her favorite color ) case. She also likes the way it feels better as it gives her something more substantial to hold. I would not hesitate recommending the Fintie Folio Case for Kinde Fire HD 7" to anyone in the market for a case.
on February 4, 2017
I comment on two aspects: the vendor and the case. Hopefully, this helps other buyers.

I appreciate the service of this vendor. It’s excellent. I bought this product and it does not work (more below). On their own initiative, they follow up whether I am satisfied. When they know I have problems, they offer a replacement, which I accept. Very rare that I see a vendor cares about customers like this. I highly commend this vendor.

The problem that the case does not work for me is not a product defect. I bought the Kindle in February 2013. There are so many cases listed on Amazon. The description is so confused. I contact Amazon Customer Support, asking them to look at my original order for my Kindle and recommend this case. I believe the Amazon representative, because the description for this case is “Kindle Fire HD 7” (2013 Old Model)”. It appears matching my Kindle, although I do not understand what “Old Model” means. I take the words from the Amazon representative. I look at the picture showing 4 Kindle models with indication as which one would fit. The picture seems to match my Kindle. Unfortunately, this does not fit despite my effort to check carefully.

I call Amazon Customer Support the second time. This time they ask a little bit more. They ask for the serial number of my Kindle. From that serial number, they tell me that my Kindle is 2012, although I bought it in 2013. But they still insist that this case will fit my Kindle, based on the information in their database. Since I have already bought this and I return it, I base my second purchase on the ‘2012’ information. I buy this one:

It is for2012 model. And it fits.

For those users who bought Kindle Fire HD early 2013 as I did, I would suggest that you call Amazon and give them the serial number. Ask them to check which year your Kindle was produce. If it is 2012 (even though you bought in 2013) then this case is not for you.
on December 26, 2015
This is my 2nd cover from Fintie; the first was pink (which I not only love, but made it easy to find when I left it lying around in my otherwise NOT pink home). The quality is excellent - I've had that pink cover since I got the Kindle as a present when it was the newest model. Actually, the cover is still in perfect shape; I just saw the fleur-de-lis pattern and had to have it. And yes, I love it! Gorgeous:) My beloved pink cover will probably be passed on to my neighbor, who just purchased her first Kindle (same generation). Lest you think I'm gentle on things, that poor pink cover has traveled probably around 300,000 miles with me on various business and personal trips, bonked about in my carry-on, and looking none the worse for it. The only issue was that I had to cut a slight bit of the end away, because it covered the charging port; I had to do the same with this version. However, that's the black portion that doesn't show - the cover itself is perfect. Other than that - for looks, quality, and durability (and price) - it deserves 5 stars.
on May 27, 2015
Super Cute Case! However, I've had it for just over a year now (purchased 4/2/2014, today is 5/27/2015) and it is completely falling apart. I've gotten a lot of use out of it for the past year as my Kindle goes with me pretty much everywhere, but if you're looking for a case that will last for the life of the device it looks like this is probably, unfortunately, not it. The vinyl/fabric/whatever it is covering over the plastic frame has cracked and peeled up all over the face of the case where it surrounds the screen. It's mostly cosmetic and the rest of the case is fine, but I'm a bit disappointed in it, and will probably not go with this brand when I purchase a replacement.
review image
on May 15, 2016
I bought this for my kindle hd 10, it didn't fit at all. So I tried it with my wife's kindle 7 and it fit but it didn't have the holes to fit the plugs in. It also cost more to ship it back than it did to buy the item. Don't risk it
on November 6, 2016
Great case for my Kindle Fire HD 7 3rd generation. Fits perfectly and makes my device auto sleep. Fintie cases have become the go to cases for my family as they are durable and last a very long time. I like that it has a magnetic closure and that it makes my device auto sleep. Those that are complaining that the case makes their device upside down? Just need to auto rotate their screen which is extremely easy to do. Highly recommended!
review image review image review image review image
on June 23, 2017
I love the picture on the cover,looks just like the description. My only complaint is the part the kindle actually slides into. I'm a right handed person and it opens left to right not right to left almost like they put it together wrong. It was weird at first but I've gotten used to it. Love the turn off feature. When you close the fold it puts the kindle into sleep mode when you open it wakes up! I love it! I gave it four stars because of the awkwardness of the design but it's easy to get used to. Totally recommend this product.
on September 22, 2014
It's okay. I like the snap-in open face (no surrounding border). I can clean it easier. Other covers have a wide border and get dust and crud underneath them. I also like the 360 rotation feature

It's not a magnetic closure like I thought it was, it relies on an elastic strap which bothers me. Also, the magnet which is supposed to auto-awake/auto-sleep upon opening/closing the cover doesn't work well. I was wondering why my battery was suddenly so short lived, but then I noticed that my Kindle often has to time itself out now because it's not shutting off when I close the cover. I have started to hit the off button manually. It also doesn't auto-awake when I open the cover so I have to manually turn it on as well.

But due to the issue with the magnet not shutting it off or turning it on upon open/close I won't be keeping this cover for long. I'm going to look into getting another brand.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2013
Overall, I'm very satisfied with the case and for the price, you can't go wrong.

The only issue I've found is that you have to put the Kindle Fire in upside down. I'm surprised other reviewers hadn't picked up on this. You can only slide the Kindle in one way (with the charging port facing upward) if you want to be able to get to the ports and the controls. While its difficult to determine the intended orientation of the device (because the display automatically flips to accommodate the user) when you turn the device on the Kindle Fire logo is upside down. You also see this when launching some programs and the splash screen comes up. Once the program loads, everything is fine. It's not a big deal but is a bit annoying.