- Save 10% on 🍎 Fintie Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows Tablets when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fintie Band Compatible with Apple Watch 44mm 42mm, Lightweight Breathable Woven Nylon Sport Wrist Strap with Metal Buckle Compatible 44mm 42mm Apple Watch Series SE / 6/5/4/3/2/1
Save 10% on 🍎 Fintie Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows Tablets when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★★★★★ [Limited-time Promotion] [Universal Compatibility]: Our watch band Compatible with Apple Watch Series 6, Series 5, Series 4, iWatch SE (44mm) and Series 3, Series 2, Series 1 (42mm) All Models. (Will NOT fit for 38mm/40mm Edition).
- [Comfortable Wearing]: Made of premium quality nylon materials by knitting craftsmanship to prevent the thread loosing, ensure a comfortable and breathable feeling. It is the best companion in daily time and outdoor sports activity.
- [Adjustable Length]: the wrist size can be freely adjusted with multiple alternative 10 holes, providing the best wearing experience. For small, medium, large wrists, fits 6.10"-8.66"(155mm-220mm) wrist.
- [Safe and Secure]: The new updated connector at both ends locks into Watch interface precisely and securely. Easy to install and remove, no tools needed. The positive clasp on the band avoids slipping off or being easily stolen.
- [Fashion Accessory]: Stainless steel buckle clasp provides a simple yet elegant look. Lightweight nylon wristband with textured finishing dresses up your Smart Watch.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Apple Watch 38mm 40mm Slim Metal Band||Apple Watch 44mm 42mm Nylon & Leather Band||Watch Band Storage Bag||Apple Watch 38mm 40mm Elastic Band||Apple Watch 40mm 38mm Nylon Band||Apple Watch 40mm 38mm Leather Band|
|Features||Slim, Durable||Soft, Breathable, Durable||Durable, Massive Capcity||Lightweight, Breathable, Stretchy||Lightweight, Unique Buckle||Slim, Lightweight, Durable|
|Material||Stainless Steel Metal||Nylon & Genuine Letaher||Skin-Friendly Nylon||Soft Woven Nylon||Polycarbonate|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.71 x 1.54 x 0.49 inches; 1.16 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 23, 2018
- Manufacturer : FINTIE
- ASIN : B0797TQCWJ
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got this because I recently started to get a rash whenever I wear my Apple watch (after wearing for over a year). I thought something more like cloth may be better. I tried this on the opposite arm so it wouldn't irritate where the watch had already effected.
The black oval retainers for the strap have a seam on the inside which rubbed and scratched my arm. I managed to flip it so the seam was on the outside--unattractive but that solved one problem.
where the fabric is folded by the watch the edges feel like they are exposed metal--i know there really isn't any metal there but whatever combination of glue and what they put on the edge to prevent raveling makes it a nightmare of sharp irritating edge that caused a scratch and mark on my arm plus was a constant irritation.
Luckily it was cheap so i won't be as upset when i toss it in the trash
So I bought this one thinking the ventilation would be better and it's MUCH more comfortable. I don't have any problems with it digging into my wrist but it is more of a coarse material and not super soft. That being said I definitely don't have the sweaty stinky problem now.
I would agree with the other reviewers that the gray is more of a green/gray but I don't mind it too much. I'm not sure how "professional" it looks but as far as working from home during the quarantine it'll work!
By Joe Wheeler on March 31, 2021
This watch band though… is awesome. Soft and flexible with neat stitching that doesn’t come apart or dig into your wrist when you’re wearing it. The NATO style makes for a more rugged look than the run of the mill nylon strap. The clasp and hardware are all made out of metal that appears to be powder coated and after a couple of months of daily wear is holding up great, no chipping or fading on the black finish.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on May 26, 2019