Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 22, 2015
I got the Map Design cover and it's a great looking case. It fits my Polatab Elite Q10.1" tablet perfect. I'v been using for a couple weeks now with no issues. It has a loop to hold a stylus and although I didn't see it in the description anywhere, it also has magnets in it that keep the cover closed. There are cutouts for the speakers and both cameras. I have a cover for another tablet that uses four plastic"corners" to hold the tablet in place and I like the feel of this Fintie much more. Over all a great product!
review image review image review image
on June 22, 2014
Tablet cover arrived on time. Purchased for Andteck 10.1 inch tablet. Fits very well. I especially like the fact that it has a cutout for the camera. So I don't have to take the tablet out of the case to take pictures or videos.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 14, 2014
I purchased this case in blue for my Dragon Touch a1x and it fits perfectly! It's not in the description but the front cover has a magnet to keep it closed. The material feels great. The only draw back for me is that the speaker cut outs make the speakers even quieter. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a Dragon Touch a1x!
11 comment| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 6, 2015
When they say it's only compatible with certain tablets, it's true! This does not fit the Unbranded 10.1 Windows 8.1 tablet. Why 4 stars even though it didn't fit? It's really well made and I took the chance to see if it would fit and for $8, it was worth a shot. Fintie makes some good stuff, I wish this would have fit, oh well.

ETA 6/11/15: So I made it fit my Unbranded 10.1 Windows 8.1 tablet. A little cutting here and there to clear the screen (gray areas are cut parts) and putting it upside down and it works--not bad for $7.99, but not perfect.
review image
on August 31, 2014
This product does its job and is relatively cheap. I bought this for my Dragon Touch A1-X Tablet and it fit. The Folio muffles the sound of the tablet but I think It is something to be expected because it covers the volume slot a little. The other minor problem was it's spine, it wrinkles almost immediately. By the way the inside can get dirty easily if not careful.
on December 14, 2015
We recently purchased this case to go with the 10.1 inch NeuTab Tablet which will be a christmas gift to our daugther. The case arrived quickly and seems to be good quality. The Magenta color is a very pretty color and perfect for our daugther. The NeuTab 10.1 inch tablet fits well inside of this case and the price is GREAT!!....however..our reason for the 3 star rating is because the description for the case stated it fit the 10.1 inch Andriod tablet, however, the holes for the camera are not correct. It covers the microphone and the camera in the back. This means my daughter will have to take it out of the case to use them, which sort of defeats the purpose of the case. We have decided to use a leather hole puncher to cut a new hole in it since so close to christmas and the color is perfect. If you do not plan on using the microphone or camera then this is a great case for the price!! Just something to be aware of when purchasing this. :)Fintie Premium PU Leather Case Cover for 10.1 Inch Android Tablet Inclu. Dragon Touch A1x Plus / A1x / A1 10.1, Dragon Touch A1X Plus II 10.1, iRULU eXpro X1s 10.1, Alldaymall A10x 10.1, Valuepad VP112 10, Tagital T10 10.1, Prontotec Nepro 10s 10 Inch, Andteck Touchtab 10.1 Inch A83t / A31s, Omgar 10.1 inch Quad Core Tablet PC (Please Check the Complete Compatible Tablet List Under Product Description) - Magenta
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 10, 2017
Absolutely fabulous!!! I was so excited to find this case because I had been looking for some time for a tablet case to fit my tablet perfectly and it does all the holes are In the right places camera hole is on the same side. I love this case it's vibrant and just beautiful. Even has a stylus holder ..
review image review image review image review image
on October 3, 2015
Does not fit ProntoTec 2014 NEW 10.1 A31S despite it being one of the two "add on" aka FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER items. It is listed as a fit for the other ProntoTec 10.1 tablet. Other than it not being a fit for my tablet, it's a great value and quality item. Same quality as the $25 one I purchased for my 8 inch tablet. If your tablet is listed as a fit grab it. You can't beat this value. Just sorry it doesn't fit mine. Cheers!
on February 18, 2016
Put an iRULU expro x1s 10.1 tablet in this. Works well. Wish the magnet was just a bit stronger, but it's ok. Being so big, the purple REALLY stands out. lol
The tablet slides in well and is held securely. All the buttons, cameras, plugin spaces are open. Has holes for the speakers too. When tucking the cover flap into the stand flap it goes in smoothly and stays. I feel the tablet can sit like that and be secure. There is no option to have the tablet in portrait mode and stand up with this case. Only landscape. Seems well made and will hold up for a long time.

I LOVE that it has cutouts at the top and bottom, no matter which way you hold the tablet, so that you can swipe! Most cases don't have that and you have to kind of stick your finger up under the edge of the case to get a good swipe. Not this one. They did a great job on that!
on June 18, 2015
The material of the tablet doesn't feel like the best leather, kind of thin. And when you adjust the stand it doesn't seem to handle the weight of my tablet very well, so it collapses if I don't adjust it exactly right.
That's the bad thing about my Dragon Touch 10", they don't make many cases for it so I had to get a simple, leather case.

But it still srves its purpose, the protect the sceen!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse