Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fintie Slim Fit Folio Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Tablet - Black
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on March 25, 2013
This fits my tablet perfectly like a glove, and keeps it securely, without being too snug to get it back out again. A great deal - lower cost than other similar cases, with straight stitching, good quality materials, and a soft, brushed inner cover. Perfect fits and very cute. I've already recommended this to several friends.
on May 22, 2013
its a great deal for the money
bought it for my husband
its a little flimsy
but certainly a good deal
I would buy from this seller again. it came in good time and serves its purpose
on May 22, 2013
This product is excellent and tight fit my Galaxy tab 2 7.0. Have no problem on the buttons and switch after insert it to the tablet. Highly recommended to any Galaxy Tab owner!
on April 10, 2013
The case fits perfectly for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. The materiel is ok for me. The stand is stable. Easy access to the power button, volume keys, Micro SD slot & The power adapter. Holes doesn't cover up the front and back camera so taking pictures with the case is easy! The price is very affordable and I am super happy I brought this product
on July 14, 2015
This cover is very sturdy. I picked this up for my tablet and it looks really nice. It was a little big for my tablet so I used a little designers duck tape to secure it. It does stand up like a book and can handle the weight of the table and a notepad. It is not flimsy, so it never collapsed on me.
This was a great buy with fast shipping!
on May 7, 2014
I got a good deal on a Galaxy Tab 2 and wanted a cover for it that was thin but versatile and sturdy. After reading other reviews I figured I'd give it a try. I have to say that if someone gave me a more expensive cover like what my son has for his Nexus tablet, I'd still choose this! the openings are all in the right places, the Velcro holds the tablet securely in place, the magnets keep the cover closed, the big opening fits the screen perfectly and the cover folds open and stays in place just fine. There's even an elastic loop for a stylus too if you like. I've dropped the tablet once or twice and the cover protected the tablet beautifully! It's so durable, yet so thin that it takes up less room than a paperback. I can't say enough good things about this product: great price, great quality and great style! I'd order another one as a backup, but I don't think it would be worth it, because this is going to last as long as the tablet and maybe beyond!
on August 28, 2014
I purchased this case cover mainly to help prevent scratching. It has worked great at preventing scratching but also keeps my tablet clean. The stand is also very useful when I'm in my kitchen following recipes on my tablet. I purchased the black cover and it looks very nice and even looks like a notebook when closed. Would definitely recommend.
on July 8, 2013
I love this cover, as it has a very professional look. I chose the brown color and it fit my Galaxy Tab 7 very well. If I could change anything, it would be to make the frame around the screen a tiny bit larger so that it is easy to access more of the screen. Sometimes when I try to swipe from the extreme top or extreme side to side, my finger hits the cover, but this is not a big deal. The tablet feels very secure in this and I have no fear of the tablet falling out of the cover. The cover is very slim and I have had no issues in connecting any of the cords (charging or head phones). I am very happy with this purchase.
on December 31, 2013
works great but instruction on how to stick it can be a little confusing.. The thin film that really needs to go on the screen is wedged in between two thick film. Once you have that fundamental knowledge, then I guess it makes it easier to apply common sense to get the think film on the screen... I've known of people who had left the thick the film on the screen thinking that's what's supposed to be on the screen. :-)
on April 7, 2014
What i like about it:
All Leather
All Black
Form fit
Stylus holder
Sturdy feel
Hard enough to survive small drops unscathed

What i dont like about it:
Too bulky (the strap that holds ur tab in place inside bulges out the back and gives it a weird look)
Edges are too close (the leather edges around the side do not let you move ur finger down to see the notifications)
Book design (altho book design was what i wanted its very diffcult to take a picture still)
Back flap tucker sticks out after a while and hooks onto things