Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 1, 2014
I ordered 3 of these cases in the white/rainbow print for my tween daughters. They came well packed and in new condition. The white was bright and the colors were bold. I looked them all over and they are all very well made. The tablets fit perfectly they slide right into place and dont slide out or move around. The feel of the case is nice it gives their light tablets a little "BULK" and the stitching is nearly perfect. All in all I'd say these cases are an excellent buy. You cant go wrong with this case for 7" inch IRULU tablets.
on May 13, 2016
I recently came into possession of a 7" iRULU tablet. I was always afraid of dropping it and breaking it, so immediately ordered a case cover for it. I had the choice of a rubberized (or silicone) cover that would protect it if dropped or this leather case cover that might not protect it as well if dropped, but has a built in kick stand. Since I use the tablet for watching a lot of movies, the stand up feature is what I was most interested in. And given that I'm an adult who is careful with my computers and devices, I felt that I wouldn't probably drop it and therefore wouldn't need the rubberized exterior cover. When this leather case is in place and closed, the face of the tablet is well protected I feel.

Also, the leather cover seems to have a little magnet inside of it so the cover stays closed unless you open it. It has never flopped open on its own.

It fits my table perfectly with the camera opening lining up well, built-in air holes in the back to let my unit breathe, and access to all my buttons along the edge. I'm very content with my purchase and glad I was able to select such a pretty color.
on January 8, 2016
I got this case for the Dragon Touch Y88X for my 9-year-old. She loves the crazy colorful cheetah print of the case and I love how sturdy it seems. It has a piece of Velcro inside to keep the tablet secure and the front flap secures well with a magnet.

The Dragon Touch fits in nicely and sits very snug so all the openings for cameras and ports are perfectly in line with the case. It sits up nicely as well with the pocket on the back.

The feel is faux leather and looks easy to clean for my messy child.

I like how it came in the mail also. It was packaged nicely, though being this material I don't think it would be hurt anyway.
review image review image review image
on March 4, 2015
Bought this for my daughter for her new Dragon Touch Y88X tablet ... she absolutely loves it. We were, however, a bit surprised that it was made of smooth vinyl and was not "fuzzy" as it appears to be in the photos. Nonetheless, she loves it, and it fit her tablet like a glove. The cover folds nicely to prop up the tablet, and it has a loop for holding a pen or stylus. It has magnetic inserts to help keep the flaps closed and seems to be made of high quality. We'll see how it holds up over time! At this point, we highly recommend it!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 16, 2015
This is a very well made, good looking case. My iRulu 7 slipped right in and the fit was perfect. The holes and spaces in the case are exactly where they need to be for the tablet.

Also, there is a nice elastic loop where you can put a stylus.

It took me a little trial and error to train the case to be a stand, but now it works just fine.

I would definitely buy this case again.
on June 8, 2015
After purchasing a tablet, the next consideration is what to keep it in. I knew I was going to love the stained glass mosaic style. It was just as I imagined, the colors vibrant and the texture of the material was not too gritty, not too smooth.
This doesn't use elastics (stretch out) doesn't use clips (too size-specific), but a slide in style with a flap that tucks in and velcro attaches to the back. I don't have a brand name tablet, and it has fit perfectly.
If I am looking for a purse, it MUST have zippers. I despise things falling out, flaps not staying down. This case is great. The cover drops down snug onto the tablet side seamlessly and solidly.
I don't use the stand very much, preferring to hold it.
The only things I'd change- I'd love to have a small pocket. I also sometimes fidget with the way the case slides around when opened and held. Not at all an issue of functionality, just my neurotic tendencies!
on January 5, 2015
The Neutab is great for my needs. If you want the tablet for the camera, I'd advise against using this tablet. The camera isn't that great. I use it as a PDA and for storing my Kindle books. The Kindle program loads slowly. I'm not sure why that is, but it's not a great hardship. I added the Wunderkind app, and the Notes app, and I can keep track of daily activities even when I'm on the run. I use the Weather Channel app, and the News stand app to keep informed of developing news stories and inclement weather in my area. Both can be programmed to "follow" you if you're traveling, so you always have the local weather wherever you are at the time. The battery life is fairly decent. If I'm running a program, or playing a game, I usually plug into an outlet.

This tablet isn't high on ram or storage, although the latter can be added by using a micro memory stick. If you're playing high-end games, I wouldn't recommend this tablet for it.
on March 4, 2017
great product..fits Npole perfectly
on August 22, 2014
The fit for my NeuTab N7 7" is perfect. All the cameras and speaker areas line up perfectly with my tablet. Great color (very red) and outer casing. Magnetic closure. It folds out nicely, but make sure you have the right angle so it doesn't tip over. You cannot sit it up on its portrait rotation, landscape only. The inner material gets linty, but I have a cat, so cat hair is everywhere any way. I run my fingers across to clean it off quickly, it is not a big deal.

This is easy to carry around and not bulky. I used this case at the grocery store, using the tablet for my grocery list. It was easy to handle, but it would be nice to have a strap to be able to use both my hands while shopping. (no way would I leave it at the cart) The tablet is held very securely with a velcro closure tucked snugly under the tablet, so I am not afraid of it falling out of the case.

I have not yet purchased a stylus, so cannot review for the fit. It is a simple elastic band, I expect it will work as expected.

Overall, I like this case a lot and am satisfied with my purchase. The price is average to similar cases. This one was the choice of my son, we bought the tablet for his homeschool.
on July 7, 2015
Picked this up to protect my "Uh-Pad" Dragon Pad thingie that I got to work in my shop. Anything to keep it from getting damaged was a worthy purchase to me, and so thus this was bought.

It fits great, protects great, and shuts with a magnet which is neat and makes it feel a little more spiffy and high quality. The loop for a stylus was nice as I use a stylus a bit with this since the touch-screen is so-so at times. A+ to it. Does its job well.