- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B00B22CO36
- Item model number: ES05152-AA
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 19, 2012
Fintie Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Ultra Clear Screen Protector 3 Pack Individual Retail Package (2012 Release / Not Compatible with Kindle Fire HDX 8.9")
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made from high quality PET material, available to protect the front screen and the back cover for your Kindle Fire HD 8.9
- Optically clear that your Kindle Fire HD 8.9 will be fully protected while retaining it's natural beauty.
- Protects the touch screen from everyday scratching through the use of stylus, pen, fingertips, etc.
- Film does not leave adhesive residue when taken off.
- Package includes: 3 x Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Clear screen protectors, cleaning cloth
1. Power off your device and place it under bright light. So you will be able to see the dust if there is any.
2. Apply the screen protector in clean environment. You may try to install the screen protector in the bathroom after running the shower for a few minutes.
3. You can use sticky tape to remove the dust off the screen. Remember, the most important is there is no dust on the screen before you apply. No dust no bubbles.
Fintie Clear Premium Screen Protectors provides the purest visibility while still offering scratch resistant protection for your Kindle Fire 8.9" tablet. Designed with High Definition displays in mind, you will not compromise image quality.It is a must-have for every Kindle Fire owner.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money on this product. Doesn't work! Had to use all three sheets and the third still had a few bubbles.Published on March 12, 2014 by Reynaldo Collazo
I LOVE these!!! I have already placed one on my kindle and i just love it!! Thank you and am happy that I have two more to use in the furture.Published on January 3, 2014 by Blk Barbie
Cannot get the protector on screen without bubbles. Ive wasted two of them trying. And yes, I followed directions... UghPublished on August 2, 2013 by Angela Sofield
These are the worst screen portectors they scrach your screen really bad.don't ever get these.i would nt get these they suck.i would like to get a refund.Published on July 14, 2013 by kylee winzler
We have plenty of BUBBLES. Not very easy to get rid of
them. Otherwise they are a good idea. I am using it.
This is a great product to have when you own a Kindle. Its 3 in a pack, goes on easy and you wouldn't notice the difference when using the kindle.Published on July 14, 2013 by Laura
It gets the job done. The screen is cut to size. All you have to do is peel off the backing and apply to your device.Published on July 7, 2013 by Prince A