Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on December 5, 2016
I'm pretty happy with this purchase. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0 (SM-T113) during the black friday sales and was kinda worried about buying a case and screen protector for it because many of the items I was seeing, were marketed towards other items in addition to this one. The back of the case is a hard plastic, that allows the tablet to snap right into place. The front cover is magnetic and allows for the front cover to stay closed. I will admit though, when I first put on the case, I did noticed it smelled kinda funny; kinda like rubber...mainly like when your deflating a tire.

On a side note, I was curious why the screen wouldn't automatically shut off on the tablet, but realized that this might have to do with the lack of certain peripherals (IR sensor and front facing camera) on the product.

Overall: I would most certainly purchase this product again if I needed another one for a Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0 (SM-T113)
on April 21, 2017
I purchased this tablet cover for, My Samsung Galaxy Elite 7 tablet. This tablet fits snug and keeps my tablet secure and in place. It is a perfect fit. It had side magnets to keep the front cover closed and the he magnets, do indeed work and keep the front cover secure and closed. This tablet case is also very light, but does keep Your tablet protected. Another plus, is that this tablet cover had humor to it when people see it. All in all this tablet cover does everything that it is supposed to do and more and I am very happy with My purchase and highly recommend this tablet cover.
review image review image review image
on December 15, 2016
I have purchased a few of these over the last couple years (both plain black and decorated) and I am very happy with them. They are easy to use, do not add a lot of extra bulk to the device and overall look nice. The part I like the best is that the ones I have had for over 2 years show no wear on them despite the abuse I put them through.

One thing of note I will add for this particular design (rainbow colored tree) is the picture shows the color to be much richer than whats on the actual case. The case appears to be slightly faded but in my opinion it kind of adds to the overall aesthetic look that both I and my wife like. I would recommend these cases for anyone, have always been happy with them.
on September 19, 2017
It was just as described. Appears to be very good quality and fits perfectly. The magnetic closure is great. Folds flat enough to the back when opened all the way to hold easily for reading. I don't use the folding feature to prop it horizontally. I have a clamp stand so I can view it vertically to play ukulele music on it. I think the tree of life colors are pretty much as pictured.
on August 7, 2017
This is our 2nd case. And I wouldn't buy anything else for my 5 year old to use.
As expected he drops it almost daily and it protects his tablet. The stand is incredibly easy for him to use and doesn't tip over easily like most others do.
Now I said this is our 2nd case for his tablet, the first case went out our car window with the tablet in it. We were going approximately 55 mph and the case took the brunt of the impact, yes the tablet popped out, but the only damage done to the tablet were some small scratches on the corner. We had to replace the case as it was run over 3 times after the tablet popped out of it. But I doubt the tablet would've survived the impact in many other cases in this price range!
on January 8, 2017
I got this for looks alone. I didn't need a case for my tablet but when I saw this one, suddenly I had to have it. I dont think the gold is quite as rich looking as in the photo but darn close. Close enough for me at least. The lid has little magnets to help it stay closed. Mine got bent a bit in shipping so Ive been storing my tablet upside down hoping the weight will make it lay flat and it is getting better. I actually havent tried bending back the cover to make the tablet stand up because when I started to bend it at the folds, it seemed like the cover might not last very long if I did that too much. Another case I bought similar also bends to hold up the tablet and no matter how Ive positioned it, it never really seems very stable so no big loss there.
on May 14, 2017
I bought this for my daughters tablet. It is very slim which I love. The only thing I would change though is I wish it would turn the screen off when you close the cover like similar ones I have had in the past. Other then that it is very cute, and the magnet closure holds well.
on July 5, 2017
Perfect fit and works great as a stand. I use this tablet in my garage so screen protection is a must while moving it around with my tools.
I keep my service manuals and other DIY vids in the tablet so having the stand feature is a huge benefit.
on June 3, 2017
The picture on it is nice, not very vibrant, but nice..
the prop feature doesn't work too well, at least I haven't been able to get it to prop very well.
But it's doing a great job protecting my Galaxy Tab ELite, so I'm happy!
VINE VOICEon November 11, 2016
This is a really cute case. I was looking for a case that would STAY on a tablet without DUCK TAPE. I am willing to go to DUCK TAPE if I have to, but this one was so popular another child asked me if they made them for Kindle Fires.