- Save 10% on 3-Pack Screen Protector for Kindle Paperwhite / Kindle 8th / Kindle 7th Gen when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Fintie Universal Cellphone Tablet Aluminum Stand (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Fintie Universal Foldable Cellphone Tablet Stand (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Universal Bluetooth Keyboard with Touchpad when you purchase $1.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on Fintie (Black) Mouse Pad when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $2.00 on Fintie 8-Port-All in One 46W High Speed Intelligent Charging Station when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Fintie. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fintie Slimshell Case for Kindle Paperwhite - The Thinnest and Lightest PU Leather Cover Auto Sleep/Wake for all-new Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits all 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016 Versions), Love Tree
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$18.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Fit for Amazon Kindle paperwhite (fits all versions: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 all-new 300 ppi versions w/ 6" high-resolution Display and Built-in light, will not fit Kindle or Kindle touch)
- Made from durable synthetic leather with soft interior to prevent Scratches
- Super slim and Ultra lightweight edition. Protect your Device without adding unnecessary bulk or weight
- Wake or put your Device to sleep by opening or closing the cover. Magnetic clasp ensures cover is securely closed, secures your Device without straps covering the front
- Available in a variety of bright and Fun colors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Color: Z -Love Tree
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The hard shell case has a very slim profile and feels very good in my hand, light, yet strong. It closes securely with an unseen magnetic catch and when opened, turns the Kindle on, a feature that I really like. The cover folds back, maintaining the thin profile, for comfortable one-handed reading. The case also has a nicely designed kickstand, a feature I do not use and which is unimportant to me. The very best feature is the stippled, non-slip exterior that provides a pleasant tactile experience while protecting my new Kindle Paperwhite, critical for a person having a propensity for falling asleep whle reading sitting up in a chair. Already my Fintie case has kept my Kindle damage free after having been dropped at least a half-dozen times on unforgiving ceramic tile floors. Interiors of both front and back covers are sueded and look and feel good, all the while protecting the screen and Kindle body. Design and appearance are very important to me. OK, I am a picky person, but I take very good care of the things that I own and they, in turn, last a long time. Lastly, the Fintie came in what turned out to be a wonderful rosy shade of red. Did I mention that all of my Kindle covers have been red so that I could easily locate my reader in the depths of my very large handbags?
The Fintie Kindle Case arrived in a timely fashion and was well-packaged. It was priced right, is slim, yet light and sturdy,
feels comfortable whether reading with one hand or two, is very well-made and good looking. It performs exactly as promised... even better than. I not only recommend it, I would buy this case again — maybe in another shade of red.
Update: my grand dog, a puppy still, gently took my Kindle off my lap when I had fallen asleep. Later, I found my Kindle with Fintie case on the floor in another room. Hina had done a number on it, chewing the cover of the case,
completely stripping the sueded lining from the inside front cover. Although I found bits of the red case but no lining, she must have swallowed it. The great news is that my Kindle suffered two tiny indentations on the upper left margin. The rest was still in perfect condition after what was at least an hour of teething by a five-month old black Lab puppy. The Fintie case is amazing. I have ordered another exactly like the first, in red. You meed this case if you want your Kindle to be bulletproof—or puppy proof. It is without a doubt the very best Kindle case I've owned. And I have owned many.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, the smartshell is a plastic shell case. If you've ever used a shell case for a smartphone, you've got a mental image of thin, smooth plastic covering the back and sides of the phone, there's not much protection, and the device sets into the shell. That fits how the paperwhite fits into this case. And that's where the comparison ends. This Fintie case is notably thicker plastic, so there's more protection. There's an attached front cover (also plastic) to protect the screen.
Front and back are textured which makes the case look nicer than you'd expect and gives a good grip. Fintie claims this is the thinnest and lightest case for the paperwhite. If that's stretching the point, it's close to right. I'm not noticing a difference in weight and what little additional depth it adds actually makes the Kindle easier to hold. The cover is held closed by a magnet that doubles as a means of putting the Kindle in sleep mode. Both work well. The front cover can be folded back for one handed holding. The magnet doesn't accidentally put the paperwhite in sleep mode when the cover is folded back for reading.
If, for some reason, you need or want to remove the Kindle from the case, starting from the tab where the magnet seems to be the best way to do it. The bottom button and charging port are exposed for access. At $11.99 US, it's only slightly higher than many other cases, three times cheaper than "official" cases, and light years ahead in style and protection. If I got a second paperwhite, I'd also get another Fintie smartshell.