|Screen Size||12.9 inches|
Fintie iPad Pro 12.9 (1st Gen 2015) Case - [SlimShell] Ultra Lightweight Standing Protective Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2015 Version), Orange
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specifically designed for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Inch 2015 1st Generation Tablet with Model number A1584 or A1652.
- Easy clip-on application. Automatically wakes or puts your device to sleep when the lid is opened and closed.
- This is a one piece case, the front and back does not separate.Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a viewing stand and keyboard stand.
- Slim lightweight durable protective hardback with premium quality PU leather. Soft scratch-free microfiber interior adds comfort and an additional layer of protection.
- Available in a variety of bright and fun colors.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fintie, a quality product within your reach!
Protect your new iPad Pro 12.9-Inch 1st Generation 2015 Tablet with this Fintie SlimShell Case at all times! The SlimShell Case sports a simple and classy design. The back shell is made from durable polycarbonate material so you do not need to worry about any damages. It offers an easy clip-on application. Because the cover is uniquely designed to flip back and transform the case into a comfortable viewing stand that offers two different viewing angles, this capability allows the viewer to use the new iPad hands-free whatever your position may be without strain whether it is being used for viewing or for a keypad. All features of the new iPad are accessible even with the case on. It even includes a camera hole so you can take pictures and videos without removing it. Watch movies and listen to music clearly with speaker holes! This one piece case will fit your new iPad like a glove. This Fintie case comes in a variety of bright, fun colors, the widest selections to suite your taste. It offers an ideal way to protect your tablet wherever go.
This case is designed for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Inch 2015 1st Generation Tablet with Model number A1584 or A1652 ONLY; Will not be compatible with Apple iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Generation 2017 Version, the original iPad, iPad 2,3,4,iPad Air 1/2 or iPad mini.
Polyurethane leather cover lined with microfiber, along with durable hard polycarbonate back shell.
1x Fintie SlimShell Case
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just upgraded to an iPad Pro so I jumped onto Amazon to search for a cover. This brand appealed to me because it's available in so many colors and designs. I've already done basic black, red and navy blue. I chose the brown map print because I leave my iPad on our brown leather ottoman and I wanted something to coordinate with it (yes, I'm that shallow).
What I like about this case. The device fits firmly into the hard plastic shell. I like this design because it doesn't cover one speck of the iPad's screen which gives a nice streamlined look. The asleep/wake function works quite well. All the various cutouts match up well with their corresponding buttons, holes, etc. When the cover is folded flat against the back, it is held there magnetically which keeps it from flopping around. It holds the iPad quite stable in its most upright position (see pic) as long as it's on a firm surface. This is impressive given the weight involved.
The only thing I'm a bit worried about is durability. The flap is polyurethane (fake leather) so it is bonded or glued together, not sewn. Only time will tell if this holds up or splits apart. I do recommend this cover but be aware that there's no way anyone would mistake this for leather. I will update if thing go downhill.
This case has some of the features I loved from my last case:
1. low profile grip on iPad (not a thick leather "envelope" that the iPad slides into like Apple iPad Pro Case - ProCase Leather Stand Folio Case Cover for 2015 Apple iPad Pro 12.9 inch, with Multiple Viewing angles, auto Sleep/Wake, Document Card Pocket (Black)),
2. the grip holds the iPad all along the long sides and most of the short sides (not just at a few strategic points like MoKo iPad Pro Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Pro 12.9 Inch iOS 9 2015 Release Tablet, BLACK),
3. nice looking black surface, and most importantly
4. a reliable auto sleep/wake function (that doesn't accidentally put the iPad to sleep when the cover is flipped around to the back).
This case is missing a couple of features I loved from my last case:
1. built in stand that works at multiple angles and all four orientations on a variety of surfaces (like my belly when I'm in bed) and
2. a mechanism that holds the case closed.
A couple of things that I like better than my last case:
1. I didn't like the cutout for the Apple logo (it was leaving a scuff ring on my iPad) and
2. it is a Fintie product (we have owned many Fintie cases for many different gadgets and have only had one faulty item that was promptly replaced by Fintie).
Before buying this case I bought iPad Pro Case CINEYO(TM) - 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for apple iPad Pro (10 Colors) (Black). I love that style of case, but when the auto sleep/wake function didn't work I had to send it back.
The latest one I purchased is for an iPad Pro. The case fits just as well as all the others I've. The iPad goes to sleep when the cover is closed. The front looks like an Apple iPad Cover, but this one has the added protection of the plastic backing.
As far as value goes, these cases are so well priced that you get your money's worth and then some. Especially when compared to the Apple made iPad covers.