Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Finum Goldton Filters, Blue and Green” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 12% off the $16.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.35 shipping
+ $7.50 shipping
Finum Goldton Filters, Blue and Green
|Price:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set contains 2 permanent tea filters with lid. Packaging in 4 languages (DE, GB, FR, USA).
- Filter size M fits diameters from 2-, 3- to 3-1/2- inches Made of stainless steel mesh 18/10. Heat-tolerant plastic frame.
- The lid prevents heat-loss and retains the aroma. Serves as a handy drip-off tray for the brewing basket.
- Set of blue and green filter.
- Safe for dishwasher use and also easy to rinse under running water.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1) The medium size (also the regular size), fits most mugs perfectly and the size of the basket enables the tea leaves to unfurl fully giving an even steep and allowing full release of all the subtle flavors.
2) The mesh itself does not retain or affect flavors when rinsed/washed well between uses.
3) The fine mesh (also on the underside of the infuser) catches all tea leaves except for the finest dust while allowing liquid to flow freely.
4) The lid is a very thoughtful addition as it can also be used as a drip tray for the infuser.
5) This infuser may also be used for steeping coffee and makes a decent cup (2 tablespoons per cup).
6) The Large size can be used in large mugs and of course teapots.
7) The Infuser (Med size) is available in burgundy, green, blue and standard black so one can easily differentiate between Infusers used for flavoured and non-flavoured teas or coffees.
1) The minimal plastic ribs may attact and retain oils in coffees and in artificially scented teas.
2) Allowing a patina to develop on the mesh, will partially clog the mesh over time while also transfering flavors if using different teas with the same filter.
This set has 2 different colored brewing baskets enabling the tea enthusiast to differentiate between baskets used for different teas or for tea and coffee. A thoughtful gift for the enthusiast.
When contemplating my purchase, I was not sure what size to get. We use both normal size tea/coffee mugs (11 oz) and the jumbo size that have become popular of late. I was concerned that the medium might be too small for the larger mugs, but not at all. They fit very well in either size mug.
I prefer Peet's Scottish Breakfast tea, which has a strong "smoky" flavor that my wife finds repulsive. Although I don't think there is any real danger of these stainless steel infusers retaining the scent, it is great to have to different colors, to keep her mind at ease, and to tell at a glance whose tea is which.
I previously purchased a FORLIFE infuser which was a disappointment. The FORLIFE lets particles through the mesh into the tea, has a smaller, shorter basket that doesn't sit very deeply in the tea while brewing. Tea leaves cling to the larger mesh after brewing making it difficult to clean. The wire piece that holds it on the mug came loose after a few months. AND a single FORLIFE infuser costs the same as this set of two.
I saw a similar product to these brew baskets at MSR, and searched around and found these - two for about the price of the one MSR product. The best I can tell, they are virtually the same product.
Functionally, these things work a good as can be expected for coffee. Put your grounds in the basket, place the basket in the cup, pour hot water over the grounds and let it steep. The tabs on the sides of the filter keep it from going down into the water, and they fit well in standard mugs and tumblers.
You steep for as long as you like for flavor. The coffee is ground free, although the last swallow is a bit "cloudy" (that's where the dust settles I suppose...). If you prefer the flavor of cowboy coffee, you can use this as a filter when pouring into your mug to remove the grounds. They are also fairly easy to clean.
Overall a great product, highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tea balls are dead to me now after having converting to these filter baskets. The mesh is fine enough to prevent small particles from sedimenting in your perfectly brewed cup. Read morePublished 1 month ago by smileyougotfrench
The fine mesh is amazing. Only the finest sediment in my coffee, even with espresso grind. Easy to clean with soap and fingers, or use a soft brush like a bottle nipple brush. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Arfyness
Very fine mesh that works better than any tea ball or diffuser I currently own. This is a great size that fits well in a normal to large size mug.Published 3 months ago by Daniel A. Hale
I cannot tell you how much these are loved in my everyday routine. The mesh is superfine, the best I've ever encountered. Read morePublished 5 months ago by S. Anne; Full time doc and busy mother
I'm liking these more than I thought I would. Even for coffee, these filters are fantastic. I've had them for over a month and they are holding up pretty well.Published 5 months ago by T. G.
Very fine filters, also work for roiboos, easy to clean. Just hope they really are BPA free, since it does not say so anywhere on the package.Published 6 months ago by Bibliophilus