Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on November 28, 2012
Fiona was too available to any man who asked for she didn't value herself.

I believe the ending was too pat yet you had to be glad that Fiona finally
found her way with the help of someone who cared about her.
on October 31, 2014
This was a good book - I remember loving Fiona - she did her thing -
on June 1, 2013
I could not finish this book. I have loved her other stuff, but this was not readable. I would recommend her later stuff, but skip this one.
on February 16, 2002
I must say I was a little disapointed with this book. I got more excitment when Billy Ray Tuggle and Opal were introduced years ago on "All my Children". At least they could act. Fiona was a whiney woman who just made me sick instead of sorry for her. Her cousin was a poor excuse for a human being constantly crying and acting like a two-year old. I felt like I was reading a book about two woman who where psychiatric cases. That premise would have been interesting if I actually had any feeling for these characters. The only person I had any interest in was Fiona's father. He was an interesting character study. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to read something to take up time on an airplane or bus ride. I think I would have been more satisfied reading a Harliquin Romance or watching Spongebob Squarepants.
on June 29, 2000
Finally done with this book! Fiona Range is by far the worst book I've read by Morris. It was near torturous trying to finish this novel with its multitude of typos and grammatical errors. Whoever attempted to proof/edit this novel should be fired. I found the story boring and the characters lifeless. I couldn't wait for Fiona to slice her wrist or do something equally stupid given that her sole talent in this novel seems to be her ability to make one stupid decision after the other. The book's ending did not surprise me; I'd predicted it before halfway finishing the book. If you're interested in truly experiencing this author's talent read Vanished or Songs in Ordinary Time.