Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on June 26, 2017
One of my favorites. Worth listening to it dancing to over and over. A classic
on December 6, 2012
This is a beautiful collection of spiritual, Middle Eastern Style songs. Tekbilek is fabulous. It's one of those CD's where you want to listen to the whole thing from beginning to end. Theis is my first of his and I look forward to getting more of his music in the future.
on September 13, 2013
I've had this album in cassette form since, well, the days of cassettes! I finally broke down and got it in CD form.. I love the place this music transports me to and it's wonderful dancing music.
on May 27, 2012
Lovely dvd. I do creative dance and belly dance to it, it has a lot of nice tracks, it has a world music feel to it, rather than a traditional belly dance feel to it which feels quite male dominated to me, this feels softer and more feminine and mystical.
on July 10, 2005
Fire Dance was my first arabic music CD, and several years ago someone stole it. When I saw the title in Amazone I decided to buy the CD again and now that I am a belly dancer student I love this CD because I simply can relax with the music or I can practice my routine warming up,dancing with cymbals, veil and doing plenty of shimmies.
on May 17, 2015
Love this CD.Never tire of it.
on August 31, 2015
A++++
on July 15, 2005
This is a great album of middle eastern "desert esoteric". Very exotic