|Print List Price:||$12.95|
Save $8.96 (69%)
Fire of the Dragon (Bestiary Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 356 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Fire of the Dragon (Bestiary Series Book 1)
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 79 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I liked
- Time travel
- Dragons Shape-shifters
What I didn't like
- The way Jill (main protagonist), has to constantly make quips about every thing she sees to relate them to her own time. It's awkward and unrealistic in both the references and frequency.
- Both characters seemed to lack any curiosity. No questions about the future and no questions about dragons.
- Awkward physical attractions and moments. From Jill's virginity being inspected to being approached in the forest while urinating, it just seemed unnecessary.
-No sense of mortality. Jill doesn't reflect on her life at all once she arrives in the middle ages. Not her family, friends, town, pets, etc.
- There wasn't enough detail that pertained to the visual of a dragon.
This book was a refreshing change, loved the writing from the start, characters were interesting and had depth. I will read more of Ms. Dillon, PLEASE write more soon!
Thank You for writing a story that made me smile, frown, yell at the book and made my husband ask "WHAT ARE YOU READING?".
In the past I could read a book while watching TV with my husband, while reading this book I tuned everything else out, that's how good it is!
Buy this book, this is a story you do not want to miss, now what am I going to read while waiting for Book #2?
Amazing. I'll definitely be looking for the rest of this series!