- Perfect Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: Paper Monument; First Edition edition (February 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979757568
- ISBN-13: 978-0979757563
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,149,288 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
On Fire Perfect Paperback – February 12, 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jonathan Griffin is a writer, critic, editor and curator. Born and raised in London, he now lives in Los Angeles. He is a contributing editor for Frieze magazine, and has written for publications including Art Review, Apollo, The Art Newspaper, Art in America, and The Financial Times. He has contributed essays for monographs on artists including Michael E. Smith, Hernan Bas, Ross Chisholm, Annika Ström, and Eric Bainbridge. He is currently working on a biography of William Copley.