2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Fire-Maple "Fixed-Star 2" Personal Cooking System Stove w/Electric Ignition, Pot Support & Propane/Butane Canister Stand | Jet Burner/Pot System for Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Emergency Use
|Price:||$64.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $12.99 on this item|
|fuel type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
|Power Source||Gas Powered|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT PORTABLE DESIGN: Stove, Canister Stand, & 230g Fuel Canister (NOT INCLUDED) all fit inside pot.
- WIND RESISTANT HEAT EXCHANGER: Can reach a boil 30% faster than a traditional camping stove.
- FOLDABLE LOCKING HANDLE: Ensures safe handling while cooking. Handle holds lid in place securely .
- DURABLE: 1- Liter Camping Cookware: Anodized aluminum pot design with insulating neoprene sleeve.
- BE THE CAMPING CHEF! Cook Ramen noodles, Pasta, Dehydrated Meals; Brew Coffee, Tea and more!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fire-Maple Fixed Star 2 Cooking System
The Fixed Star 2 from Fire-Maple is a durable and highly efficient portable camp stove for all of your outdoor adventures.
By combining the 1 liter cooking pot and the stove into a single integrated unit, you can bring water to a boil 30% faster than a traditional camping stove.
The rugged anodized aluminum pot features a locking stainless steel handle for secure and safe handling while cooking.
When storing, the handle folds over the lid and is held secure by a braided steel wire retention system.
The unit includes a folding canister stand to ensure stable footing even in rough terrain. Also included, is a folding pot support that attaches to the stove.
This provides the Fixed Star 2 with full compatibility for traditional pots, pans, kettles and other camping cookware. Water level measurement lines inside the pot make meal prep easy.
Perfect for all types of outdoor activities, camping, backpacking, hiking, trekking, bicycle touring, bikepacking, travel, kayaking, paddling, fishing, hunting, tailgating, picnics, and more.
The ability to boil and sanitize water makes the Fixed Star 2 an emergency preparedness kit essential.
IMPORTANT!: THERE IS NO GAS CANISTER INCLUDED WITH THIS UNIT
All contents fit inside the 1 Liter pot including room for a 230g gas canister (NOT INCLUDED)
Pot Support Stand
Nested design takes up minimal amount of space in your bag or pack.
- POWER: 7500 BTU
- MATERIAL: Anodized Aluminum / Stainless Steel / Silicone / Copper
- WEIGHT: 600g / 21.2 oz
- SIZE: Unfolded 254x265mm / Folded 133X205mm
NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE A GAS CANISTER
The Nesting design includes the following.
- Stove with Electric Starter
- 1 Liter Pot with Locking Handle
- Pot Support Stand
- Pot Lid with Drain Holes
- Gas Canister Support Stand
- Protective Mesh Bag with Drawstring Closure
|Fixed Star 1 FMS-X1||Fixed Star 2 FMS-X2||Fixed Star 3 FMS-X3|
|Ideal For||Group Cooking||Group Cooking||Solo Cooking|
|Volume||1 Liter||1 Liter||0.8 Liter|
|Piezoelectric Push Ignition||✓||✓||✓|
|Fuel Type||Propane, Butane, Isobutane||Propane, Butane, Isobutane||Propane, Butane, Isobutane|
|Included Fuel Canister Stand||✓||✓|
|Included Pot Support Stand||✓||✓|
|Locking Transparent Lid||✓||✓|
|Group Size||2-3 People||2-3 People||1-2 People|
Fire-Maple is a manufacturer of award-winning camping cookware and accessories.
Founded in 2003 in Southeast China, Fire-Maple's products are used and enjoyed by adventure seekers around the world.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are shopping for Jetboils, you already know what this Fire-Maple thing is all about. It is almost identical in form and function to the JetBoil Flash and Zip products. The materials feel the same, they assemble the same, everything seems the same. I do like the Fire-Maple handle that locks the lid on during transport and allows you to carry your pot while it’s hot. I like this just as much as my JetBoil but it was about half the price, all things being equal, except the price, I would have to choose the Fire-Maple.
Overall, it will work, but what's with the residue on the burner and in the pot?
Update: After contact with the seller, I pulled the pot liner off and scrubbed the pot with liquid dishwasher detergent by hand to limit the damage done to the anodized coating, and I also hand washed the pot liner. After it dried I put it back together and made a pot of tea and it tasted and smelled fine. I think I can fix the burner plate leaning myself. I believe this is a one-off problem unique to my unit, and not so bad it will adversely affect the function of the stove. With the continued use, and because of the great price I got this unit for, I raised my review from 3 to 4 stars. This unit isn't perfect, but it is still quite functional, and if it holds up in the field, it should be good. The seller offered a concession, but I politely turned it down, as I think I got my money's worth already.
I'm not afraid to spend real money when I need to, to get the best tools for the job, but this is one place where an inexpensive stove like this can stand toe to toe with the expensive ones. I'm happy with this one and it's not something I expect to upgrade any time soon.