2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Fire-Maple "Fixed Star 1" Personal Cooking System | Pot/Jet Burner Stove System with Electric Ignition | Ideal for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, Fishing, Hunting Trips and Emergency Use
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $9.99 on this item|
|fuel type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
|Power Source||Gas Powered, Corded Electric|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NESTED DESIGN - Stove, bowl and screw top propane / isobutane fuel canister (Except coleman fuel canister) can fit into the 1L cook pot. (FUEL CANISTER NOT INCLUDED).
- HEAT EXCHANGER: The high efficiency design reduces wind and speeds up boil times up to 30% faster than a traditional backpacking stove. Boil in a flash and save your precious fuel!
- EASY TO IGNITE AND COOK - The built in piezo electric ignitor ignites stove instantly; folding handle and neoprene cover on the pot allow safe easy cooking and pouring.
- HARD ANODIZED ALUMINUM - Rugged construction ensures your cook set will be a long lasting and essential addition to your camping gear.
- IDEAL FOR - Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Tailgating, Picnics, and Other Outdoor activities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fire-Maple Fixed Star 1 Cooking System
The Fixed Star 1 from Fire-Maple is a durable and highly efficient portable camp stove for all of your outdoor adventures.
By combining the 1 liter cooking pot and the stove into a single integrated unit, you can bring water to a boil 30% faster than a traditional camping stove.
The rugged anodized aluminum pot features a locking stainless steel handle for secure and safe handling while cooking.
Stove, bowl and gas fuel canister (not included) all fit snugly and securely within the 1 liter pot.
Water level measurement lines inside the pot make meal prep easy.
Perfect for all types of outdoor activities, camping, backpacking, hiking, trekking, bicycle touring, bikepacking, travel, kayaking, paddling, fishing, hunting, tailgating, picnics, and more.
The ability to boil and sanitize water makes the Fixed Star 1 an emergency preparedness kit essential.
IMPORTANT!: THERE IS NO GAS CANISTER INCLUDED WITH THIS UNIT
Folding handle ensures safe and secure handling and cooking and pouring hot liquids.
Rubber coating prevents heat transfer to hands.
Nested design takes up minimal amount of space in your bag or pack.
- POWER: 7500 BTU
- MATERIAL: Anodized Aluminum / Stainless Steel / Silicone / Copper
- WEIGHT: 511g / 18.03 oz
- SIZE: 128 X 173mm
NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE A GAS CANISTER
The Nesting design includes the following.
- Stove with Electric Starter
- 1 Liter Pot with Folding Handle
- Pot Lid with Drain Hole
- BPA Free Bowl
- Protective Mesh Bag with Drawstring Closure
|Fixed Star 1 FMS-X1||Fixed Star 2 FMS-X2||Fixed Star 3 FMS-X3|
|Ideal For||Group Cooking||Group Cooking||Solo Cooking|
|Volume||1 Liter||1 Liter||0.8 Liter|
|Piezoelectric Push Ignition||✓||✓||✓|
|Fuel Type||Propane, Butane, Isobutane||Propane, Butane, Isobutane||Propane, Butane, Isobutane|
|Included Pot Support Stand||✓||✓|
|Locking Transparent Lid||✓||✓|
|Group Size||2-3 People||2-3 People||1-2 People|
|Included Fuel Canister Stand||✓||✓|
Founded in 2003 in Southeast China, Fire-Maple's products are used and enjoyed by adventure seekers around the world.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
QC is poor straight out of the box. See picture. I am exchanging for another. Will update review if exchange is better and actually lasts.
The ONLY reason i gave it 4 stars is because mine showed up missing a peice. No worries amazon shipped me another asap.
P.S. if you remove the orange bowl and flip the burner upside down you can nest a 250 can inside. The rubber lid just barely doesnt seal but its not a problem with the bag and drawstring the lid isnt going anywhere.
It does have a few things I dislike like the rubber on the handles that fold out, I'm not a fan of these but they work. The lid seals tight on the top but you either have to pour the water out the little hole or be careful when taking off the lid after the water boils. The markings are nice on the inside of the pot which are .5 L and 1 L but I would also like to see oz. markings.
This stove works great and boils pretty quickly, I usually fill half way to heat water for food packets and my coffee but can easily boil enough for two people.
The biggest flaw with the system is that at even the slightest wind causes the flame to lick up the side of the container and in some cases it will light the neoprene on fire. Not good. If you're reading this fire maple, I would like my money back please.
Update: used it again this weekend. The stove will no longer stay lit. Totally useless.
Heats water much more quickly compared to other open flame burners
Lightweight but sturdy
Fits a canister of fuel inside of the system for storage