- File Size: 2065 KB
- Print Length: 123 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00Q07OBBG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #298,540 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Fire Path: A Beginner's Guide to Growing Your Online Business Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have listened to the Kate's Take Podcast and already heard the Fire Path, but I wanted the book so I can go through each chapter, along with the steps and apply it to my own business.
If you are just starting out on your own entrepreneurial journey, or you are on the path but need some guidance, this is a great book for you. I can't wait to see what is next from this emerging thought leader!
I especially like the free Fire Path Guide she links to early in the book. I highly recommend printing it out and filling it in as you read along. You'll find doing so extremely valuable.
There's even a podcast she's created (Kate's Take) where each of the book's chapters is an episode in the podcast. For $2.99, what's not to like?
Jeff Brown, creator & host, the Read to Lead Podcast
1) Puts value FIRST and FOREMOST, and this book is no exception,
2) Strives to learn a lesson from every experience in business and loves to teach those lessons,
3) has helped build a 7-figure business from absolutely nothing (walks that talk),
4) Is an outstanding writer; one who understands that it takes great copy to entice great action in others,
5) Truly cares about others in ways you typically don't see in business.
This book is NOT for you if you're looking for general ideas, fluff and ho-hum opinions. But if you're looking to "turn the page" in life and in business, then grab this book and READ IT ASAP. After you read it, implement the very practical things Kate writes about and write her a thank-you letter.
Seriously. You need this book.
Thankfully, my excitement was satisfied. The quality of their insight and advice is top notch. Kate is living and breathing the techniques and steps she prescribes in the book, which makes it a much more trustworthy read.
I finished the book in about 2 afternoons. Although relatively short I did take a fair amount of notes and plan to reference this work in the future.
If you're looking for some basics on how to get your entrepreneurial venture started and want a no-bs place to start, this is it.
Arturo Nava, Logra Tu Dream podcast