Fire Sense 60857 Roman Fire Pit, Brushed Bronze
|List Price:||$129.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$45.00 (35%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||35 x 35 x 20 inches|
|Item Weight||15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 35" high temperature antique bronze steel fire bowl with hammered lip
- Brushed painted steel legs
- One-piece mesh spark screen with high temperature paint
- Screen lift tool and wood grate included
- Vinyl cover NOT included
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Fire Sense Roman Fire Pit||Fire Sense Portable Folding Fire Pit - 22"||Fire Sense Copper Rail Fire Pit||Fire Sense Palermo Copper Fire Pit||Fire Sense Cornell Fire Pit||Fire Sense Lumina Fire Pit|
|Type||Fire Pit||Fire Pit||Fire Pit||Fire Pit||Fire Pit||Fire Pit|
|Size||35" Dia. x 20" H; 17 lbs.||22" Dia. x 15" H; 9 lbs.||37.4" Dia. x 21.28" H; 37 lbs.||26" Dia. x 21" H; 27 lbs.||35" Dia. x 25" H; 33 lbs.||26" Dia. x 26" H; 20 lbs.|
|Fire Bowl Material||Steel||Steel||Copper||Steel||Steel||Steel|
|Fire Screen Material||Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel||Steel|
|Fire Bowl Color||Antique Bronze||Black||Antique Bronze||Solid Copper||Brushed Bronze||Copper Finish|
|Fire Screen Color||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black|
|Fire Tool Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
This unique fire pit features a 35" high temp antique bronze painted steel fire bowl with hammered lip, and brushed painted steel legs. This fire pit comes complete with mesh fire screen with high heat paint and a wood grate. Also included is a screen lift tool.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By John M. Roche on July 22, 2017
Our experience with this product has been great, and at this point with the amount we've used it, even if there was an issue it's already made it's worth in price. I think the price on it is perfect, any more and we wouldn't give it 4 or 5 stars.
By Elaine J. on July 28, 2016
As others have noted, it is not what you would call heavy duty being stamped from relatively thing gauge metal. I do think many buyers would opt for a "heavy duty" option if that were offered.
To extend longevity I did two things before using it.
1. Drill 2-4 small holes in the bottom of the bowel. This will prevent water from sitting in there after it rains. Obviously, if you are using it on a wooden deck or other potentially flammable surface you should NOT do this.
2. Buy a can of high temp spray paint like that used for BBQ grills. I liberally coated the bowel on both sides (did not do the rim or the legs but did spray the screen and the screen lift tool),
The good news is that even if you get only a couple years use out of it, the cost is low enough that replacing is not the end of the world.
By Jennifer Lawrence on January 25, 2016
By Mallory on June 16, 2017