Already traded in?
Apply your 20% promotional discount to a new qualifying 4K Fire TV device.
Enjoy true-to-life picture quality with the most powerful 4K streaming media stick with a new Wi-Fi antenna design, optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Amazon Trade-In program?
The Amazon Trade-In program allows customers to receive an Amazon.com Gift Card in exchange for hundreds of thousands of eligible items including Amazon Devices, electronics, books, video games, and more. The process is easy and convenient with an immediate offer and free shipping.
How long will it take to receive payment once I trade in my item?
Depending on your location, trade-in items may take up to 10 business days to arrive before they are processed. The packages you sent can be tracked anytime in Your Trade-In Account.
Once your item is received and appraised, you'll receive an e-mail notification within 2 business days informing you whether your items were accepted or rejected. You can find the status of your trade-in anytime in Your Trade-In Account. Once your trade-in value has been paid, you'll see the amount when viewing your gift card balance.
Instant Payment may be offered on eligible trade-ins. If your submission is eligible for and you choose to participate in Instant Payment for your trade-in items, you will receive Amazon.com Gift Card(s) in the amount of the trade-in value at the time you initiate a trade-in.
What condition does my streaming media player need to be in?
In general, any streaming media player you wish to trade in must match the exact version displayed in the Trade-In search results or on the product page on Amazon.com. You can find the full condition description by visiting the Electronics Eligibility Criteria page.
Are there any shipping or other fees?
There are no shipping or other fees. When submitting a trade-in, customers will print a free pre-paid shipping label for sending in all items. If a trade-in item is not accepted and is returned, there is no cost for return shipping.
How long do I have to ship my streaming media player?
Please make sure to ship your trade-in by the date specified on the shipping label.
What do I do if I lost my shipping label?
You can print a shipping label from either your confirmation e-mail or by going to Your Trade-In Account and clicking the Re-Print Shipping Label button on the trade-in order.
If you have multiple packages or other shipping questions, check out our Ship your Trade-In Instructions.
Can I trade in an item that isn't listed in the Trade-In Store?
If your item is not listed in the Trade-In store, then we do not have an offer for it. However the Trade-In program is constantly updated with new items, so check back regularly.
Where can I find the status of my trade-in?
The most recent status of your trade-in is available online anytime in Your Trade-In Account.
Can I trade-in my streaming media player in person?
We do not currently accept streaming media players in person.
Can I get my trade-in back if I change my mind?
No, our team has started processing your trade-in and the transaction is final, the trade-in device is unable to be returned.
You can find full program details by visiting our Amazon Trade-In Terms & Conditions page.
*Limited-time Promotion Terms and Conditions
- This is a limited time promotion. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Qualifying trade-ins must be completed on Amazon.com by 9:00 am (Pacific Time) March 29th, 2019 and sent to us within 14 days from trade-in submission.
- Trade-in eligible devices will be reviewed in accordance with the Amazon Trade-In Terms and Conditions and any applicable Electronics Condition Criteria. You will be eligible for an Amazon.com Gift Card and the discount towards a qualifying 4K Fire TV device only if your trade-in item is accepted.
- The discount can be used only toward the purchase of a new Fire TV Stick 4K or Fire TV Cube (each, a “qualifying 4K Fire TV device”) that is shipped and sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC and does not apply to other digital products, used products, or products sold by sellers other than Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Once your streaming media player trade-in is accepted, you can place a new qualifying 4K Fire TV device in your cart and discount will be automatically applied at checkout. The promotional discount will expire at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on May 31st, 2019.
- The discount towards a new qualifying 4K Fire TV device may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers. The discount towards a new qualifying 4K Fire TV device may be combined with an Amazon.com Gift Card value, including any Amazon.com Gift Card value you receive from your trade-in.
- If you selected Instant Payment and you cancel the trade-in, your trade-in is not received within 35 days, or the item you submitted for trade-in was rejected or the item is downgraded to a lower trade-in value and at the time of your submission you opted to receive the lower trade-in value rather than have the item returned to you, you authorize us to first deduct any charges from your Trade-In Amazon.com Gift Card, with any remaining balance charged to your credit card on file.
- If you selected Instant Payment and received a promotional discount toward the purchase of a new qualifying 4K Fire TV device and you cancel the trade-in, your trade-in is not received within 35 calendar days, or your trade-in is rejected, then you authorize us to charge your payment method for the amount of the promotional credit used.
- Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
- Shipping charges may apply to your order of a new qualifying 4K Fire TV device. If you redeem this offer towards a new qualifying 4K Fire TV device and return the Fire TV device, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Trade-In rules and restrictions apply. See Amazon Trade-In Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Card restrictions apply. See Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- If you violate any of these Limited Time Promotion Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid.