Fire Team Fit Weightlifting Belt, Olympic Lifting, for Men and Women, 6 Inch, Back Support for Lifting
|You Save:||$19.98 (39%)|
- Exercise in the Gym - Fire Team Fit Weight Belts help promote good form while lifting. Avoid injury and maximize your exercise performance. Available in Black, Blue, Grey, Pink and Camo.
- Work Out with Confidence - Feel and look your best while promoting safe weight lifting technique.
- Lightweight Contour Design - This belt is designed to support your back while providing you the mobility to perform multiple exercises. Not only can you Bodybuild using the weightlifting belt, but it is ideal for exercises such as Back Squats, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, Clean and Jerks, Overhead Squats and much more.
- Abdominal and Lower Back Support - Unlike a leather belt with a predetermined set of holes, the velcro support strap gives the ability to adjust tightness for the desired comfort and support needed for leg and core body exercises.
- Use for Powerlifting and Olympic lifting - The Weight belt provides great support for a variety of exercises.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Support a Good Cause!
- $1 of each weightlifting belt sale will go to Marine Combat Veterans and Marine Special Operators transitioning back to civilian life through the work of the Raider Project.
- The Raider Project is a program of the GallentFew, a non-profit organization whose mission is "To facilitate a peaceful, successful transition from military service to a civilian life filled with hope and purpose."
- As a veteran owned and operated business, Fire Team Fit wants to support those who protect our freedom.
- Pant size is not always an indication of belt size. Use a flexible tape measure or a string to measure the distance in inches from your belly button around your lower back.
- Make sure you measure tightly around your mid-section starting and ending at your belly button
- DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE unless you wear your pants over your belly button.
A Small Business With A Big Purpose
We are a small business based in Albuquerque, NM, USA. We specialize in producing quality fitness products.
Inspired by the fitness aspect of serving in the US Marine Corps, Fire Team Fit was founded to motivate athletes to reach new levels of fitness. We believe that strength is acquired from the discipline and dedication to health and exercise.
We'd like to recognize the importance of fitness for servicemen and women. For military servicemen, policemen, firemen, and many others, being physically fit may mean the difference between life and death. While empowering you to maintain optimal fitness levels for your jobs, we'd also like to say THANK YOU.
Designed to last!
Designed to Last:
Quality manufacturing, a heavy duty strap and a sturdy roller buckle all lead to a superior design, which will be there to support you whenever you need it.
The weight belt is designed with wider ends to provide optimal abdominal support, while the narrow sides fit naturally around the side of your body to minimize rubbing against the rib cage.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off I know absolutely nothing about weight lifting. But I do know about lifting heavy objects due to being in the landscaping business for 30 + years, but that doesn't even apply to this review. Back in 2005, I got rear ended by a jacked up pickup truck while I was stopped at a stop light, I was in an old little mini van. Police estimated he was going at least 50 in a 35, and he admitted he was looking at his phone at the time of the accident, and did see I was even stopped. It messed up a hip and fractured 7 vertebra's and ruptured 9 disks, which left me with 2, 14inch metal rods and 6 bolts in my spine. Since all this has happened, I need major back / spine support just to walk. Over the last 11 years ive tried about every type of back brace that every been made, everything from the little rubber band ones with the shoulder straps and Velcro they sell at the home improvement stores, "only thing there good for is to show off your how big your stomach is" to 1 that ran me a couple of grand out of pocket. Insurance didn’t think it was a necessary need. Ive got a whole 18 gallon Rubbermaid storage container filled with what are call back braces, and all of them combined aren't worth the cost of the container there in. But this Fire Team Weightlifting Belt is an absolutely amazing. When I give a review, the items usually never get more then 3 stars, 4 occasionally, but I just cant say enough about this belt and how its help me, if I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. Right out of the package, Ive been wearing it pretty much all day, and don’t even know I have it on. In my situation, I sometimes need it in the L3,L4 area, other days I need the support in the center of my back. You can use it anywhere in you mid section, and It fists over a shirt very comfortably, and can be worn under a shirt without any signs that you even have something on. So far it has held up without any signs of the strap tearing or threads coming loose anywhere on the belt. Im talking to much here, but like I said, I love this belt, and cant say enough good about it, and have recommended it to a bunch of people I know. Keep up the great work on this belt. People have a habit of not letting a good thing alone. Don’t change a thing on this belt. Many, many thanks.
Id add a photo, but after 11 years of being disabled, just think of a pear with a rubber-band around it. You get the idea
I am still pretty new to heavy lifting, so I was pretty regularly pushing too hard without a quality belt and subsequently injuring myself. I had borrowed and tried other belts, and they helped some, but they didn't provide enough support for me. With this belt, though, I've been able to push harder with deadlifts and squats, as well as set a new deadlift PR, substantially heavier than my previous PR, within two weeks of training with the new belt.
The belt itself is interesting, relatively thin but sturdy, and it provides great support. I really like what I've seen of the company, too; they seem like good people, and they provide excellent customer service. I did not require as much assistance as some of the other reviewers, for whom Fire Team Fit went the extra mile to provide service, but they were very prompt in responding to my questions and offering help if I did need it.
I would absolutely recommend the belt as well as the company to anyone looking for a good, cost-effective weightlifting belt.
On the product page, there is an image showing you how to size properly. IT IS very important that you measure your waste using a measuring tape and not with your pants size. If you use your pants size, the fit will not work well. Save yourself the return/exchange and use a tape measure to get the fitment right.