Fire Team Fit Weightlifting Belt, Olympic Lifting, Weight Belt, Weight Lifting Belt for Men and Women, 6 Inch, Back Support for Lifting
- Exercise in the Gym - Fire Team Fit Weight Belts help promote good form while lifting. Avoid injury and maximize your exercise performance. Available in Black, Blue, Grey, Pink and Camo.
- Work Out with Confidence - Feel and look your best while promoting safe weight lifting technique.
- Lightweight Contour Design - This belt is designed to support your back while providing you the mobility to perform multiple exercises. Not only can you Bodybuild using the weightlifting belt, but it is ideal for exercises such as Back Squats, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, Clean and Jerks, Overhead Squats and much more.
- Abdominal and Lower Back Support - Unlike a leather belt with a predetermined set of holes, the velcro support strap gives the ability to adjust tightness for the desired comfort and support needed for leg and core body exercises.
- Use for Powerlifting and Olympic lifting - The Weight belt provides great support for a variety of exercises.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Support a Good Cause!
- $1 of each weightlifting belt sale will go to Marine Combat Veterans and Marine Special Operators transitioning back to civilian life through the work of the Raider Project.
- The Raider Project is a program of the GallentFew, a non-profit organization whose mission is "To facilitate a peaceful, successful transition from military service to a civilian life filled with hope and purpose."
- As a veteran owned and operated business, Fire Team Fit wants to support those who protect our freedom.
- Pant size is not always an indication of belt size. Use a flexible tape measure or a string to measure the distance in inches from your belly button around your lower back.
- Make sure you measure tightly around your mid-section starting and ending at your belly button
- DO NOT USE YOUR PANT SIZE unless you wear your pants over your belly button.
A Small Business With A Big Purpose
We are a small business based in Albuquerque, NM, USA. We specialize in producing quality fitness products.
Inspired by the fitness aspect of serving in the US Marine Corps, Fire Team Fit was founded to motivate athletes to reach new levels of fitness. We believe that strength is acquired from the discipline and dedication to health and exercise.
We'd like to recognize the importance of fitness for servicemen and women. For military servicemen, policemen, firemen, and many others, being physically fit may mean the difference between life and death. While empowering you to maintain optimal fitness levels for your jobs, we'd also like to say THANK YOU.
Designed to last!
Designed to Last:
Quality manufacturing, a heavy duty strap and a sturdy roller buckle all lead to a superior design, which will be there to support you whenever you need it.
The weight belt is designed with wider ends to provide optimal abdominal support, while the narrow sides fit naturally around the side of your body to minimize rubbing against the rib cage.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off I know absolutely nothing about weight lifting. But I do know about lifting heavy objects due to being in the landscaping business for 30 + years, but that doesn't even apply to this review. Back in 2005, I got rear ended by a jacked up pickup truck while I was stopped at a stop light, I was in an old little mini van. Police estimated he was going at least 50 in a 35, and he admitted he was looking at his phone at the time of the accident, and did see I was even stopped. It messed up a hip and fractured 7 vertebra's and ruptured 9 disks, which left me with 2, 14inch metal rods and 6 bolts in my spine. Since all this has happened, I need major back / spine support just to walk. Over the last 11 years ive tried about every type of back brace that every been made, everything from the little rubber band ones with the shoulder straps and Velcro they sell at the home improvement stores, "only thing there good for is to show off your how big your stomach is" to 1 that ran me a couple of grand out of pocket. Insurance didn’t think it was a necessary need. Ive got a whole 18 gallon Rubbermaid storage container filled with what are call back braces, and all of them combined aren't worth the cost of the container there in. But this Fire Team Weightlifting Belt is an absolutely amazing. When I give a review, the items usually never get more then 3 stars, 4 occasionally, but I just cant say enough about this belt and how its help me, if I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. Right out of the package, Ive been wearing it pretty much all day, and don’t even know I have it on. In my situation, I sometimes need it in the L3,L4 area, other days I need the support in the center of my back. You can use it anywhere in you mid section, and It fists over a shirt very comfortably, and can be worn under a shirt without any signs that you even have something on. So far it has held up without any signs of the strap tearing or threads coming loose anywhere on the belt. Im talking to much here, but like I said, I love this belt, and cant say enough good about it, and have recommended it to a bunch of people I know. Keep up the great work on this belt. People have a habit of not letting a good thing alone. Don’t change a thing on this belt. Many, many thanks.
Id add a photo, but after 11 years of being disabled, just think of a pear with a rubber-band around it. You get the idea
You should remember that when you order, your size is not your waist size. Measure around your gut at belly button level. I am a 29" waist, but around my midsection I am a 33". I went for the X-Small even though I was right on the cusp and I believe I made the right size choice. I make the belt very snug and although because I'm at the high end of the X-Small size I only get a bit of the velcro closure, it holds great.
I originally rated this item a 1-star because it doesn't stay securely in place. Then, Fire Team Fit contacted me to find out how they could help me. The size S may be too big for me, and I asked if they could replace the item. Now, I am just waiting for my XS belt and see if that does the job better for me. They said I don't need to return the S belt! All that said, the 4 is for their great concern for their customer's satisfaction. It is very rare to find such high quality customer service nowadays. Once I receive the item, I will update my rating and review of the item itself.
Most recent customer reviews
Not as stiff as leather, which is what I wanted. Comfortable with plenty of support.Read more