- Series: Barron's How to Prepare for the Firefighters Exam
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 5 edition (January 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764124056
- ISBN-13: 978-0764124051
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,646,562 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Firefighter Exams (Barron's How to Prepare for the Firefighters Exam) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
In-depth Preparation Covers
Five practice exams of 50 questions each
Two 100-question practice tests
A diagnostic exam
All questions answered and explained
Detailed explanation of the exams’ Physical Abilities component
Overview of all components and requirements of the exam process
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So I would like my money back