- Series: Barron's How to Prepare for the Firefighters Exam
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 5 edition (January 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764124056
- ISBN-13: 978-0764124051
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,825,103 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Firefighter Exams (Barron's How to Prepare for the Firefighters Exam) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Back Cover
In-depth Preparation Covers
Five practice exams of 50 questions each
Two 100-question practice tests
A diagnostic exam
All questions answered and explained
Detailed explanation of the exams’ Physical Abilities component
Overview of all components and requirements of the exam process
Browse award-winning titles. See more