Firefly Craft Jute Webbing, 3 1/2 Inches Wide
|Price:||$17.22 - $24.78|
- Firefly Craft's black and red jute webbing are made with all-natural real jute, and not synthetic materials, so you are assured that the products are durable and made to last. Red and black stripes running through the craft jute webbing add whimsy and chic elegance, while maintaining a classic timeless beauty.
- Jute webbing is not just for furniture and upholstery webbing anymore! Jute furniture webbing can also be used for arts and crafts, home decorations, school projects, banners or ribbons for special occasions, and a lot more! Jute upholstery webbing is sturdy, durable, and ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Although each roll of jute chair webbing is not completely adorned with embellishments, you can craft a one of a kind project using heat transfer vinyl, stencils with paint, paper or permanent marker, embroidery or applique. Let your upholstery jute webbing output be as unique as you! Our jute webbing upholstery material is also perfectly fantastic to use on your projects without customizing.
- Unroll and hang jute chair seat webbing outside where there is sunshine and enough air to help dissipate the natural scent that comes from the plant fibers used in making the product. You may also choose to sprinkle baking soda directly onto the chair webbing jute roll and leave outside under the sun. Repeat the process as you deem necessary, until the scent disappears.
- Each roll of webbing jute comes with a plastic clip to secure the cut end. No more accidental unrolling! Our jute chair upholstery webbing is well-packaged and sealed in a plastic bag, for easy and no-fuss storage or transport.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What is Jute Webbing?
Jute is a sagless, coarse material made from the fibers of the jute plant, and is used to make burlap or "hessian" fabric. Jute is a natural fiber, making it an environment-responsible and affordable material. It is easily identifiable with its light brown, tan, or beige coloring, and tight, closed weave.
This versatile material is the primary choice in making furniture bases, luggage racks, and straps. However, due to its popularity with DIYers, jute is also highly used for vintage-themed banners and penants, table runners, place mats, table skirtings, coasters, napking rings, utensil holders, and more!
Decorate and Personalize your Jute Webbing!
Jute webbing is a highly versatile material. It's rustic chic appeal is not only excellent for everyday home décor, it is also classy and sophisticated enough for weddings, holiday parties, formal dinners, etc. Jute webbing is sturdy, durable, and ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Deck out and beautify your jute webbing creations with heat transfer vinyl, paint, ribbons, lace, beads, and embroidery for that extra touch!
Why Choose Firefly Craft's Jute Webbing
- Firefly Craft's Jute Webbing is sturdy and durable, yet attractive and highly versatile.
- Each roll of jute webbing comes with a plastic clip to secure the cut end. No more accidental unrolling!
- Product is well-packaged and sealed in plastic bag, for easy and no-fuss storage or transport.
- Sturdy webbing material is not only a performer in terms of furniture straps, it is also multi-purpose and can be used for making DIY decorations, wreaths, wall hangings, and arts and crafts projects.
Caring for Your Jute Webbing Fabric
- Blot stains with a damp sponge or washcloth. Avoid scrubbing. To boost cleaning power, add lemon juice or vinegar into the water before using.
- If spot cleaning is not sufficient, soak jute webbing in a sink or tub full of cold water for no more than 5 minutes. Warm water will shrink your jute webbing. Gently stir the water, do not agitate, as it will cause the fibers to unravel.
- Hang jute webbing outside where there is sunshine and enough air to help dissipate the natural scent that comes from the plant fibers used in making the fabric.
- You may also choose to sprinkle baking soda directly onto the burlap fabric and leave outside under the sun. Repeat the process as you deem necessary, until the scent disappears.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Webbing clean with no musty or moldy smell to it. Thank goodness! It came well packaged with plastic clips to hold the cut end and sealed in a plastic bag before being put in the box. It traveled well in the mail.
Highly recommend this for upholstery work. Much nicer than any I found locally.