Firefly Tiki Fuel with Citronella Essential Oil - Tiki Torch Fuel - 32 oz. - Odorless - More Economical
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Burns 30% LONGER than Traditional Tiki Torch Oil. Wick heights were low for maximum burn and minimal smoke/soot. Results will vary. Actually, our results were even better than stated.
- Wow! Finally an ODORLESS Tiki Torch Fuel
- Independent Lab Tests Show Less Smoke and Soot. NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
- Preferred Fuel by Tiki Torch Manufacturers. Fedex Tested and Approved Packaging.
- Screw-On Pour Spout Included with Every 32-Ounce Bottle of Firefly Fuel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Try our 32 oz. of Firefly Citronella Tiki Torch Fuel. We are sure you are going to love it. Firefly Tiki fuel is truly different than what you are use to burning. It lasts longer, produces less smoke and soot, and the base fuel is odorless. You will smell a slight, pleasant scent of citronella which will keep the bugs away.
Firefly takes pride in bringing the best fuels to the market. We look at things somewhat differently than most fuel companies. We use a commercial-style, 32-oz bottle which includes a childproof cap and an electronic seal. Additionally, there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
REMEMBER, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only and wick height matters as it relates to the amount of smoke and soot output. We recommend keeping your wick flush with the collar to reduce soot, smoke and conserve fuel. KEY POINT: NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The oil burns slowly with a lower smoke level than many of the box store oils, and the smell is not offensive. It does help keep the mosquitoes and biting bugs away fairly well. It is best to have multiple torches set up in a sort of ring or box around where your group will be hanging out. If there is a strong breeze the smoke will be rapidly blown out of the area and not be as effective, but this is an issue with any type of torch repellent fuel. I like this oil and will continue to purchase it in the future.
1) It really is almost odorless (as advertised). I feel a bit skeptical about how well it works because I am used to citronella as something that can be smelled very far away! The oil seems to be pretty good quality as I don't really see a problem with it being sooty or smoky.
2) Lined the perimeter of a 12'x12' deck with 3 torches. I'm sure it is repelling some mosquitos, but still getting bit. I wonder if I used oils that are not odorless and smoke free whether it would work better. (I prefer it not to have a strong odor or a lot of smoke, but who knows. Maybe our local mosquitos are hardier or fuel with a stronger odor are needed?)
Needless to say, I think the vendor meets the mark with their claims so I'll give them credit on that. The reason why I can't give the fifth star is for the reason I mentioned above.