Firefly Tiki Fuel with Citronella Essential Oil - Tiki Torch Fuel - 32 oz. - Odorless - More Economical
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Burns 30% LONGER than Traditional Tiki Torch Oil. Wick heights were low for maximum burn and minimal smoke/soot. Results will vary. Actually, our results were even better than stated.
- Wow! Finally an ODORLESS Tiki Torch Fuel
- Independent Lab Tests Show Less Smoke and Soot. NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
- Preferred Fuel by Tiki Torch Manufacturers. Fedex Tested and Approved Packaging.
- Screw-On Pour Spout Included with Every 32-Ounce Bottle of Firefly Fuel.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Firefly Citronella Lamp Oil - 32 oz - Odorless Base & Smokeless- Ultra Clean Burning Paraffin Oil with Citronella Oil
Tiki Brand Citronella Scented Torch Fuel, 64 Ounces
H Potter Outdoor Tabletop Garden Patio Torch
H Potter Torch Outdoor Garden Patio Tabletop GAR577
Seraphic Tiki Torch for Patio Table or Backyard, Stainless Steel with Fiberglass Wick
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Firefly Fuel, Inc.||Firefly Fuel, Inc.||Amazon.com||H. Potter||H. Potter||Seraphic H&G|
|Color||Citronella Oil Formula||Citronella Oil Formula||Fuel||clear||clear||Silver|
|Material Type||other||paraffin||Cedar||Glass||Glass||Table Torch|
Try our 32 oz. of Firefly Citronella Tiki Torch Fuel. We are sure you are going to love it. Firefly Tiki fuel is truly different than what you are use to burning. It lasts longer, produces less smoke and soot, and the base fuel is odorless. You will smell a slight, pleasant scent of citronella which will keep the bugs away.
Firefly takes pride in bringing the best fuels to the market. We look at things somewhat differently than most fuel companies. We use a commercial-style, 32-oz bottle which includes a childproof cap and an electronic seal. Additionally, there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
REMEMBER, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only and wick height matters as it relates to the amount of smoke and soot output. We recommend keeping your wick flush with the collar to reduce soot, smoke and conserve fuel. KEY POINT: NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It really is almost odorless (as advertised). I feel a bit skeptical about how well it works because I am used to citronella as something that can be smelled very far away! The oil seems to be pretty good quality as I don't really see a problem with it being sooty or smoky.
2) Lined the perimeter of a 12'x12' deck with 3 torches. I'm sure it is repelling some mosquitos, but still getting bit. I wonder if I used oils that are not odorless and smoke free whether it would work better. (I prefer it not to have a strong odor or a lot of smoke, but who knows. Maybe our local mosquitos are hardier or fuel with a stronger odor are needed?)
Needless to say, I think the vendor meets the mark with their claims so I'll give them credit on that. The reason why I can't give the fifth star is for the reason I mentioned above.