Firefly Tiki Fuel Scented with Citronella Essential Oil - Tiki Torch Fuel - 32 oz. - Odorless - Significantly Longer Burn
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BURNS 30% LONGER: See the Amazon Reviews! Significanlty Longer Burn than Traditional Tiki Torch Oil. Wick heights were low for maximum burn and minimal smoke/soot. Results will vary. Actually, our results were even better than stated.
- WOW! FINALLY AN ODORLESS TIKI TORCH FUEL: The Base Fuel is Odorless. We add Citronella Oil because of its properties. There is Only a Slight Hint of Smell.
- INDEPENDENT LAB TESTS: Show Less Smoke and Soot. NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
- PREFERRED FUEL: Tiki Torch Manufacturers Prefer Firefly Because of Its Lower Smoke and Soot.
- EASY POURING FROM BOTTLE TO TORCH: Screw-On Pour Spout Included with Every 32-Ounce Bottle of Firefly Fuel.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Try our 32 oz. of Firefly Citronella Tiki Torch Fuel. We are sure you are going to love it. Firefly Tiki fuel is truly different than what you are use to burning. It lasts longer, produces less smoke and soot, and the base fuel is odorless. You will smell a slight, pleasant scent of citronella.
Firefly takes pride in bringing the best fuels to the market. We look at things somewhat differently than most fuel companies. We use a commercial-style, 32-oz bottle which includes a childproof cap and an electronic seal. Additionally, there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
REMEMBER, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only and wick height matters as it relates to the amount of smoke and soot output. We recommend keeping your wick flush with the collar to reduce soot, smoke and conserve fuel. KEY POINT: NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to remind myself to buy a product for a single use. This product is trying to make fire and drive away bugs. Neither is happening well.
now just burning the Tikis to burn through the 2 32 oz bottles I bought so I can replace with regular fuel.
Good idea but.
I higly recommend!