Firefly tf-128-c Citronella Tiki Torch Fuel - 1 Gallon - Odorless Oil - More Economical
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Burns 30% LONGER than Traditional Tiki Torch Oil. Wick heights were low for maximum burn and minimal smoke/soot. Results will vary. Actually, our results were even better than stated.
- Wow! Finally an ODORLESS Tiki Torch Fuel
- Independent Lab Tests Show Less Smoke and Soot. NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
- Preferred Fuel by Tiki Torch Manufacturers
- Fedex Tested and Approved Packaging
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
LANMU Wine Bottle Tiki Wicks,Oil Lamps,Tabletop Torch,Patio Torch,Table Top Torch Lantern Kit for Spring Summer Nights/Outdoors (3 Pack)
TIKI Brand 66-inch Island King Large Flame TIKI Torch Gunmetal Finish
Bamboo Torches - 12 Pack - Metal Oil Canister - Reinforced With Metal Ring - 4 ft High, 6oz. Capacity - Sharp Speared Bottom By Kaya Collection
TIKI Brand 64 oz. Citronella Scented Torch Fuel with Easy Pour System - 1216153
TIKI Brand 64-inch Resin Jar TIKI Torch 4-in-1 Stone Color
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Firefly Fuel, Inc.||Lanmu Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Citronella Oil Formula||3 Pack||Gun Metal||natural bamboo||brown||Stone|
Firefly UNCOMMON Citronella Tiki Torch Oil by the gallon is very economical. In-house testing showed it burned 30% longer than common tiki torch fuel producing less smoke and soot. The base fuel is odorless but there is a faint smell of Citronella which will help keep the bugs away.
Beyond the fact this is the next generation in tiki torch fuel, you can recycle this 128 oz./gallon PET bottle. For your safety, our 128-oz. bottle features a commercial-style with a childproof cap. Additionally, there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape. Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only.
REMEMBER, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only and wick height matters as it relates to the amount of smoke and soot output. We recommend keeping your wick flush with the collar to reduce soot, smoke and conserve fuel. KEY POINT: NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The oil burns slowly with a lower smoke level than many of the box store oils, and the smell is not offensive. It does help keep the mosquitoes and biting bugs away fairly well. It is best to have multiple torches set up in a sort of ring or box around where your group will be hanging out. If there is a strong breeze the smoke will be rapidly blown out of the area and not be as effective, but this is an issue with any type of torch repellent fuel. I like this oil and will continue to purchase it in the future.
1) It really is almost odorless (as advertised). I feel a bit skeptical about how well it works because I am used to citronella as something that can be smelled very far away! The oil seems to be pretty good quality as I don't really see a problem with it being sooty or smoky.
2) Lined the perimeter of a 12'x12' deck with 3 torches. I'm sure it is repelling some mosquitos, but still getting bit. I wonder if I used oils that are not odorless and smoke free whether it would work better. (I prefer it not to have a strong odor or a lot of smoke, but who knows. Maybe our local mosquitos are hardier or fuel with a stronger odor are needed?)
Needless to say, I think the vendor meets the mark with their claims so I'll give them credit on that. The reason why I can't give the fifth star is for the reason I mentioned above.