Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Firefox / Heartbreak Ridge (Two-Movie Collection) [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on November 16, 2017
2 great movies, 1 low price! If you are a fan of Firefox (or Heartbreak Ridge) and always wanted an HD copy of it, then this is what you have been looking for. The picture quality is good and brings out the details you missed when you owned this on VHS or DVD, Another great thing is that the movies are on their own separate discs, so no combo disc here.

One thing of note is that the HD version of Firefox, the edges are cropped just a bit as compared to the letter boxed DVD version. It's something you won't notice unless you look for it. But then again, it's something most people won't even notice or care about since most just focus on the center of the screen.
Top Contributor: Makeupon September 6, 2016
I have always enjoyed Firefox and my husband likes Heartbreak Ridge. Heartbreak Ridge is always shown on television and Firefox not as much. So I got this so I can see Firefox whenever I want, and my husband can see Heartbreak Ridge without commercials. Being on bluray, these movies have been cleaned up and looked good. Both of these movies are very entertaining and I like Clint!
on July 12, 2017
With all the news about Russia going on right now, how can you not want to see a film where the Americans steal a Russian super-jet and bring it back to the U.S? I think it's one of the best of Eastwood's films in a role that was perfect for him. Though made about twenty years ago, still is very believable and relevant to today. And you get a bonus Eastwood film, Heartbreak Ridge, for free! Nice package of two excellent films in Blu-ray.
on August 16, 2017
Loved these movies growing up. Wish I could fly the Firefox and I know the distinctive sound of an AK47, luckily not while being fired at me. lol! A great addition to any movie collection.
on February 15, 2013
As for the Firefox movie it's a great movie and so is Heartbreak Ridge. It's better quality over the old copy I have and as for the sound well let's just say it's not really 5.1DDS. It's better than the original 2chnl dvd with better picture quality. So yes it is better..! If your that much of a stickler for sound and picture quality then don't buy this. But if you want better than vhs or old dvd then buy it and I bet you'll like it over the old original old stuff.
I love these movies and Firefox was a great movie and still is..
on November 9, 2017
excellent duo of Eastwood.
on April 2, 2017
great movie to have
on May 27, 2017
its Clint
on May 27, 2017
great
on July 10, 2011
I have always been a huge fan of Firefox, lumping it in with Hunt for Red October for my "superior Russian tech we must steal" flicks. I was surprised at out crisp the blu-ray transfer is and really enjoyed watching it for the first time in a few years.

The sound design/mix is of particular interest to me - the soundscape they engineered for this film is exceptional. At no time during the plane visual effects sequences do you feel like you are listening to a post-produced "mix" - it registers as very real for me, which is great because the model effects don't always hold up as I would like them to.

Great price point and two movies to boot (still have to check out Heartbreak Ridge). Enjoy!