|Brand Name||Home Safe Security|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 2.5 x 15 inches|
|Material Type||Non-Itchy Silicone|
|Manufacturer Part Number||43180-136917|
HSS XL Fireproof Document Bag (15"x11"x2"). NON-ITCHY | Triple Layer | Zipper Closure | Silicone Coated | Fire Resistant Envelope Pouch for Money and Valuables
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ NON-ITCHY SILICONE COATED FIBERGLASS - Avoid the splinters and irritation that comes with other fireproof envelopes. We use a silicone coated fiberglass to give you superior fire protection without the irritation you get from other bags.
- ✅ VELCRO AND ZIPPER CLOSURE FOR MAXIMUM FIRE PROTECTION - While every other fireproof money bag on the market only uses velcro, which may allow fire to creep in, we took it a step further and added a zipper closure plus velcro for double the protection.
- ✅ EXTRA LARGE SIZE - At 15"x11"x5" when completely expanded, the Patented HSS XL is the largest fire resistant bag on the market. You will have no problems fitting legal sized documents, folders, cash, jewelry, guns, photos and any other valuables. You can even store your laptop and tablets in here!
- ✅ FOR BEST RESULTS, USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A SAFE - Like all fireproof envelopes on the market, ours is most efficient when placed inside a fireproof safe as an extra layer of protection. By itself however, it still gives you a few minutes of open flame exposure to grab it and get out.
- ✅ OUR *PATENT PROTECTED* FIREPROOF BAG IS 100% GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK - No catch here. If you aren’t happy for any reason, send it back for a 100% no questions asked refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What Makes the Patented HSS XL the Best Fireproof Bag On the Market?
First off, we listened to you guys. After launching our original Home Safe Security fireproof envelope, even though it is a great product and has been very successful, we realized we could do even better.
We took in feedback from all of our customers and listened to exactly what you all wanted, then we went to the drawing board and completely redesigned the entire bag to be like no other fireproof money bag on Amazon.
We now have a number of market leading features, including:
- Our Zipper Plus Velcro Closure - Provides double the protection of any other bag out there. The seal is where a fire has the highest probability of creeping in. By adding a zipper and then a velcro covering on top of it, we have greatly reduced the chance that any fire can creep into the bag and destroy your important belongings.
- Non-irritating Silicone Coated Fiberglass - Fiberglass is a great fire resistant material, but if any of you have ever handled fiberglass or some of the other bags out there, you know it can get into your skin and be awfully itchy or irritating. We decided to use a fiberglass with a silicone covering so that we could get the same fire protection but without any of the irritation. The result is a bag that you don't have to be scared of handling.
- Massive Size - Our previous fireproof bag was also 15x11, but one of the main things we heard from customers was that it didn't open wide enough to hold as much as they would have liked. So we decided to design this version to be MUCH wider. To give you an idea, we were able to fit 3 full sized college textbooks and there was still plenty of room for papers, folders, cash, and more.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - Not happy? No problem. Send it back for a full refund.
*The HSS XL is Patent Protected Under U.S. Law. Attempts to Copy Our Design Will Not be Tolerated*
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bag is pretty large, like they said it would be. I put some documents in it that I want to protect and there's still a lot of room from the top of the documents to the start of the bag. No worries of anything getting bent. It also fits nicely in my safe. I plan on putting a lot more stuff in the bag, including some silver and gold, some old pictures, some money, and a few pieces of jewelry my grandma left me when she passed away. Even with all that, there is still going to be tons of room for any future things I need or would want to put inside it. Really excited and happy about that.
The material is very high quality, and it feels really nice to hold onto. It's thick too, and not flimsy like others bags I've saw. I was worried about that since this is Amazon, but you can tell they put a lot of time into making this bag. It's easy to fold, and doesn't leave any creases. That wasn't important to me since I just wanted it to store documents, but it is a huge plus that it stays looking good even after being folded. It didn't irritate my skin at all like another fireproof bag I had purchased in the past from a near by store. It doesn't smell bad. Actually it doesn't really smell like anything. It has a Velcro and a zip closer, which is great to have for just a little bit more protection. I've never saw the zip plus Velcro on any other bag, so I was surprised to see something like this.
Now the most important thing. Is it actually fireproof? Well, my boyfriend wanted to try it out. He put some lighters to it for a good 20-30 seconds, in different spots all over the bag, and the bag still feels and looks the same. So, yes it is fireproof. Of course we tried this before putting anything in it.
Overall, I think this is one of the top things I've purchased in the past couple of years. It's more than what I expected, and I feel a little bit more comfortable knowing I have more protection for the most important items in my house.
This pouch helps give me a little less anxiety when I think about the "what ifs." I did want to test it out though. I do realize that some house fires will get too hot for even this bag but depending on where we store it this will be a huge help n protecting our papers. So naturally I wanted to make sure it was reliable (and I wanted an excuse to make a fire in our hardly ever used fire pit) so we made a fire and placed the bag over for a minute or so. Inside of the bag I had placed a small piece of card board. Sure enough when I took the card board out there was no damage or color changes to it. I did read somewhere online it is better to keep things like this on the lowest level of your home because the temperature from the fire will be the hotter the higher up you go. I guess we wont be storing this in our dresser drawer anymore :)