- Hardcover: 1043 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; 1st edition (July 15, 1972)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671211285
- ISBN-13: 978-0671211288
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #508,243 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Fireside Book of Tennis: A Complete History of the Game and its Great Players and Matches Hardcover – July 15, 1972
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought