Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.77 shipping
Fireworks Light Show Launcher Light Projector
|Price:||$18.68 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.29 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Incredible fireworks light show launcher
- Create an amazing fireworks show for your room
- Fireworks burst and expand
- BOOMING fireworks sound effects
- Easy to launch fireworks with cool handheld launcher
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Kids ages 6 through 9 will be thrilled by the spectacle of the Uncle Milton Fireworks Light Show. This toy lets children run a light show of fireworks using a handheld launcher. With a tug of the grip and a pull of the trigger, the launcher projects the image of a colorful firework onto a darkened wall, accompanied by realistic-sounding firework bangs and whistles.
Top Customer Reviews
I looked at a video review of this and decided it was what I wanted. I'd like to address the complaints others have made here.
1. "The image is static." Well, kind of. It does zoom a bit so it seems to be expanding. And after it expands there's a little light effect that makes it seem to sparkle. And the sound effect really adds to the illusion of an explosion. If you don't read the directions and just pull the trigger, you'll get a static image. You have to pull two different triggers to get it to work properly, one that launches the firework and one that makes it explode. Oh, and note that the on/off switch is kind of hard to find. If it doesn't work at all, it may be that it's turned off.
2. "It's not very bright". You do have to be in a dark room for it to work well. We have a large windowless room in our basement, and the image seems plenty bright there. I shine it across the room and it fills the far wall.
3. "The projector isn't as big as it looks in the ad". It is ten inches long and three inches wide. Just the right size to fit in my hands. What difference does it make how big the projector is, anyway? The images are plenty big too; as I said, they fill the opposite wall of a large room.Read more ›
We dimmed the lights in the living room and voila! Instant fireworks.
It's a static still picture of fireworks that expands when activated. Older adolescents, bitter teenagers and
negative attitude adults will not like it. But for young toddlers and kids less less than 6-7, it's like watching fireworks at a fourth of july party without the bugs, mosquitos, sweat, and misery of the summer all in the comfort of your home.
God bless the person who invented this. We celebrate the 4th of July everyday now! (kids can't get enough of it; we are going nuts however) This will go into my toy museum when the kids grow up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Toy. We bought this for our 6yr son and he loved it. toy was well made and held up to lots of abuse. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Joshua84
A child of 4 years old found this fascinating. Played with it throughout the day.Published 1 month ago by S. E. Murdy
This thing is SO COOL! Not only does it shoot fireworks on your ceiling but it also makes the sound effects to go with it! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amanda L. Breznay
This was an okay product, but I wouldn't buy it again. I bought 5 of them for a new years party and my 2 and 7 year old were mildly amused for about 10 minutes, then didn't really... Read morePublished 4 months ago by gadgetymom
Purchased for my 3 year old nephew. I do pyrotechnics part time and he is always wanting to show me his firework show with this thing. Pretty cool idea for a toy. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Carlos S.
If you have a little one that is restless at night this is one of the most awesome toys, to turn off all the lights, snuggle up and watch a night show on the ceiling as they get... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Holly