Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 6,021 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,078 reviews
on November 15, 2014
This book is perfect for the diaper bag! It's small, and my 13-month old can enjoy it whether or not anyone is available to read it to her. It has kept her entertained through many restaurant mealtimes and car rides. You'll be amazed how many words your child knows when you ask her to point to specific pictures throughout the book!
review image
22 comments| 415 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2017
My infant 8 month old granddaughter loves this book! It is full of bright colored pictures of common objects, animals, transportation vehicles, people.etc. She reaches for it often and opens the book and looks at the pictures. It keep her interest longer than many of her toys. She puts it in her mouth a lot, and it has stood up to the abuse! She cannot turn the pages one at at time as yet, but still manages to open and shut the book to different pages. She enjoys when I point to and name the pictures. When asked to "find the...", I can see her eye gaze has identified some of the objects (especially "baby"). Next for her will be pointing to them and then lastly naming them. This book will be an appropriate toy for her for a long time. Would highly recommend.
on September 15, 2017
We have spent so much time "reading" this book with our one year olds. It's perfect for teaching words and then developing communication with the baby before they can say all of the words. So amazing to ask, "Where is the cat?" and see them point and show what they know!
on September 16, 2017
I bought this book for my 1 year old and she loves it. I gave it 4-stars rather than 5 because some of the pictures seem outdated and a few words in my opinion, are not a child's first 100 (i.e., slippers and Guinea pig). The board book itself is a good size where the child can hold it solo and pages are nice and thick and durable. Great learning tool overall!
on September 13, 2017
I would not have chosen this list as first 100 words. I don't care for it. The cover is great but when you open it and get into it- I just thought it would be more simple for the babies.
on September 14, 2017
Any Roger Priddy book is worth buying. These books are great for early exposure to reading. My baby loves all of these books and especially enjoyed the lift-the-flap feature in this one.
on February 16, 2016
I bought this book for my son, we are growing and learning.
I really like that te book is small for him to be able to handle, the pages are thick and sturdy for him to be able to turn without ripping them, and the pages are broke down into categories.

There are real pictures to show what each word is I really liked this because it is real world association for him while we are learning all these new words. My son loves reading and I love to read him things that are really teaching him. This book is well worth the price I have paid for it and will be in my house for a long time.
on December 20, 2016
This is a wonderful learning tool and keeps the little one's attention. We bought this for our baby's first plane ride and kept her busy for about 45 minutes! I will call that a victory. :)
on May 23, 2017
Received Book, Securely Packaged. Love The Colorful Pictures. My Grandson Enjoys Turning, The Tear Resistant Pages. Very Happy With Book.
on April 13, 2017
I love this book. The words and picture are nice, big and bright.. My baby loves it! I love the material that is used to make the book..