$12.00 ($6.00 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 3 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: FIRST AID BEAUTY
($5.40 / Ounce)
($5.10 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: FIRST AID BEAUTY
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant for Keratosis Pilaris with 10% AHA 2 oz.
|Price:||$10.80 ($5.40 / Ounce) $10.20 ($5.10 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||First Aid Beauty|
|Active Ingredients||Lactic acids|
About this item
- Exfoliating Body Scrub: Made with chemical and physical exfoliators that sweep away dry, rough bumps to reveal healthier looking skin that feels exceptionally smooth
- Reduce Skin Bumps Quickly: Whether you call it “strawberry skin” or “chicken skin,” either way call it gone with this fast-acting KP body scrub that delivers the benefits of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion treatment in one
- Buff Away Dead Skin: Glycolic and Lactic Acids at a combined level of 10% help loosen skin’s top layer and decongest pores, while Pumice Buffing Beads (NOT microplastic!) whisk it all away
- Free From: Drying Alcohols, Artificial Colorants, Artificial Fragrance, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Petrolatum, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Talc, Formaldehydes, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Triclocarbon, Ethanol
- Dermatologist Tested: Our vegan & cruelty-free exfoliating body scrub is also gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free, soy-free, silicone-free, safe for sensitive skin and nano-free
Customers also search
From the brand
|First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA||First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser||First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, Exfoliating Pads||First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Moisturizer|
|Best For||Dry Skin, Normal Skin||Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin||Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Combination Skin||Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Distressed Skin|
|Areas of Concern||KP, Strawberry Skin, Flakey Skin, Dullness / Uneven Texture, Uneven Tone, Dryness||Sensitive Skin, Dryness, Pores, Redness, Oiliness||Sensitive Skin, Dullness / Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, Fine Lines / Wrinkles, Pores||Eczema, Dryness, Fine Lines / Wrinkles, Redness|
- Package Dimensions : 5.2 x 1.85 x 1.06 inches; 2 Ounces
- UPC : 815517025978
- Manufacturer : First Aid Beauty
- ASIN : B08GNS58PQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #613 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little goes a long way. No, seriously. Use a little, about pea size for each arm. I got this beginning of summer, it’s now fall and I still have plenty left. I use it about 3x a week and wow. The redness is totally gone. I can confidently say that I love my arms now. I can still feel bumps, but paired with Cerave SA lotion for rough and bumpy skin, they just keep improving. I’ve also used this on my legs and they’re improving as well.
This isn’t a moisturizer, so pair with lotion, moisturize at least once a day, if not twice, and you’ll start seeing results within a month of regular use. Key word: regular! Make it a routine.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on June 15, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.