Other Sellers on Amazon
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Moisturizer for Face and Body, 14 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||First Aid Beauty|
|Use for||Whole Body|
|Specific Uses For Product||Eczema|
About this item
- Head-to-Toe Moisture: A fast-absorbing, rich moisturizer in a light, whipped texture that provides instant relief and long-term hydration for dry, distressed skin and eczema – with no greasy after-feel
- Suitable for All Skin Types: This hydration wonder leaves even the most dry, flaky skin feeling smooth, hydrated and comfortable after just a single use – clinically proven to immediately improve skin hydration by 169%
- Safe For Sensitive Skin: This hydrating face and body cream is non-irritating and is proven to be safe for sensitive skin
- Free From: Alcohol, artificial colorants, artificial fragrance, lanolin, mineral oil, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, propylene glycol, sulfates, talc, formaldehydes, oxybenzone, coal tar, triclocarban, ethanol, ethyl alcohol
- Dermatologist Tested: Our cruelty-free moisturizing cream is also vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, safe for sensitive skin and nano-free
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
|First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Moisturizer||First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser||First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, Exfoliating Pads||First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA|
|Best For||Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin, Distressed Skin||Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin||Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Combination Skin||Dry Skin, Normal Skin|
|Areas of Concern||Eczema, Dryness, Fine Lines / Wrinkles, Redness||Sensitive Skin, Dryness, Pores, Redness, Oiliness||Sensitive Skin / Dullness / Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, Fine Lines / Wrinkles, Pores||KP, Strawberry Skin, Flakey Skin, Dullness / Uneven Texture, Uneven Tone, Dryness|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.82 x 3.66 x 3.58 inches; 15.84 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B01AF8MWHK_US
- UPC : 815517026678 852575005771
- Manufacturer : First Aid Beauty
- ASIN : B01AF8MWHK
- Best Sellers Rank: #676 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #15 in Body Creams
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Funneverends on April 9, 2018
By Darcy Q. on April 16, 2019
This product along with my acne care treatment has made my face the healthiest/clearest my skin has ever been! I use it every morning and night and my girlfriend even started using this after seeing how well it worked and how much I loved it.
I tried a bunch of moisturizers, but my skin was always so sensitive. This has literally made my skin healthier than its ever been. 100% worth it. I WILL buy again!
By Karen on January 7, 2021
First Aid Beauty is the BEST moisturizer, outside of the dermatologist prescribed meds (which treat the skin best but honestly do not moisturize as well) that I recommend for truly sensitive skin. Unless it exfoliates or treats acne, skincare should not sting. First Aid Beauty does not sting, it does not irritate my skin or cause any redness/rosacea flares, and it hydrates my skin for days at a time. The creams are pricey, but they're no longer a daily application due to the lasting effects--I use it perhaps 3x weekly, and I get my money's worth from just one jar of the stuff. It is a miracle worker!
I am careful not to apply it every night, or more than once. Too much exposure can cause skin irritation, but the right routine is perfection. I recommend trying it out and seeing what is best for your skin.
***For in-between/nightly care, I recommend Eucerin Redness Relief Night Cream (or Day Cream). It provides some mild hydration to the skin. It did not so much reduce redness as it did prevent the redness of products that were just previously applied/prevent skin irritation.
First of all, this cream has an amazing texture. It’s like the smoothest, softest “whipped cream” - just feels heavenly when you apply it. My face has been really dry and red, and I’ve been applying this cream every day. Within a week, skin feels softer and renewed. Not perfect, but definitely a noticeable, softer difference!
I’m also using this on my baby who has a few eczema rashes on his torso. The rash hasn’t disappeared yet - I’ve been applying it daily for about a week - but it’s gotten smaller and less red, so I think this is helping!
I’m thinking about buying this for everyone’s stockings this year :)
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.