Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
First Aid Only All-Purpose First Aid Essentials Kit, 299 Pieces, Fabric Case
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.83. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.05 (49%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vinyl ( 100 %)
- Contains 299 physician-recommended supplies
- Full-fledged, easy-to-tote First Aid softpack
- Medicine, antiseptics, bandages, injury treatments, and more
- Perfect for car, boat, home, or backpack
- Kit Dimensions: 9-1/4"x7-1/2"x2-7/8"
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The team you can trust
At First Aid Only we work hard to ensure that you have the best quality first aid supplies at competitive prices. From marketing and customer service to graphics and production, we continue to bring you what you’ve come to expect: great products, outstanding service, and a team you can trust from order to delivery.
First Aid Kit
All-Purpose with 299 Pieces
Be ready for all potential emergencies at home, in the car, outdoors or on the water. Developed to save time and frustration in the midst of emergency situations. Supplies are easy to find in our patent pending, clear-pocket pages.
- Contains bandages, dressings, medications, treatments, tools, and supplies
- Easy to carry softpack
- Recommended by healthcare professionals
Medications & Treatments
(6) Aspirin tablets, (6) Ibuprofen tablets, (6) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets, (14) Alcohol cleansing pads, (15) BZK antiseptic towelettes, (6) Antibiotic ointment packs, (2) First aid cream packs, (3) Insect sting relief pads, (1) Burn relief pack, 3.5 gm.
Bandages & Dressings
(75) 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, (20) 3/4"x3" Fabric bandages, (30) 1"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages, (10) 1"x3" Fabric bandages, (4) Knuckle fabric bandages, (4) Fingertip fabric bandages, (2) 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandages, (50) 3/8"x1-1/2" Junior plastic bandages, (1) 1-1/2"x1-1/2" Patch plastic bandage, (3) Butterfly wound closures, (1) 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage, (6) 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads, (4) 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads, (2) 4"x4" Gauze dressing pads, (1) 5"x9" Trauma pad, (1) Sterile eye pad.
Tools & Supplies
(2) 6"x11/16" Finger splint, (2) 1/2"x5 yd. First aid tape roll, (2) Exam quality vinyl gloves, (1) First aid guide, (1) Emergency blanket, (3) 2"x2" Moleskin squares, (10) 3" Cotton tipped applicators, (1) 4"x5" Instant cold compress, (1) one time use Thermometer, (1) 4-1/2" nickel plated Scissors, (1) 4" plastic Tweezers.
Our new generation of soft kit is developed to save time and frustration in the midst of emergency situations. This fabric zip pouch provides easy access with clear pockets for supplies. It contains essential first aid supplies for use at home, in the car or outdoors. Its the perfect first aid kit to keep in a drawer in the house, in your garage or in the glove box of your car. Size is 7.3" x 9.4" x 2.4".
Contents may be substituted with items of equal or greater value.
This kit may contain dated items.
Please check before use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are 196 Band-Aids, 50 of which are the tiny "Junior" Band-Aids. I suppose those Junior Band-Aids can come in handy if you have small kids. Not necessarily for using as Band-Aids but to give them something that makes them feel better. A small badge of Honor, A trophy to show that they've been wounded, even though it's superficial at best.
Also the ibuprofen Aspirin and Tylenol which are listed at 6 each is really just 3 packages of 2 each. It should also be noted that some of the medication expires in a little more than a year. That doesn't really worry me too much though because contrary to Common belief over the counter medication does not get dangerous with age, it just loses potency.
What I wish this kit had is less Band-Aids and was better stocked with the other items. The kit only has 1 trauma pad, 1 4x4 sterile gauze, 1 gauze roll, one burn gel, one set of gloves, and on... I mean if I'm really in a situation where I need a 4x4 gauze, only one is not going to do much for me. I guess I could always put 20 Band-Aids on it and hope it holds.
For the price I paid (under $12) being that it was on sale, I do suppose I got my money's worth. It's a good starting point for someone to build a kit. In order for it to be an excellent kit it will need to be fortified.
There are a few things of my own that I added, nothing expensive, but to round out the kit. I share what I added to help anyone out w/ setting up their "ideal" kit, because no matter how good a kit is that you buy, inevitably something is lacking. Everything I added is easily found OTC. I added a packet of Dayquil (for allergies & colds coming on), a small box of anti-diarrheal medicine, 2 Naproxen Sodium pills (pain relief), a digital thermometer, a tube of Orajel (tooth/gum/mouth pain), a packet of Pepto-Bismol chewables (gas, bloating, acid reflux, etc.), a large waterproof adhesive bandage & an Ace wrap.
This is the kit I chose to buy for my grandmother, my aunt & uncle & my best friend, as well- that is how helpful & great I think that the kit is. For very little money spent, I have piece of mind that people I love will also have a lot of important first-aid pieces (which would cost far more if bought separately) readily available to them now. You can't put a price on peace of mind, knowing that what's needed in an emergency (or even just for a minor cut or burn) is readily at hand.
Below is a complete listing of what's in this first-aid kit:
*6 - Ibuprofen tablets
*6 - Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
*6 - Aspirin tablets
*3 - Insect sting relief pads
*6 - Antibiotic ointment packs
*14 - Alcohol cleansing pads
*15 - Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
*2 - First aid/burn cream packs
*1 - Burn relief pack
*75 - Plastic bandages, 3/4" x 3"
*20 - Fabric bandages, 3/4" x 3"
*30 - Plastic bandages, 1" x 3"
*10 - Fabric bandages, 1" x 3"
*2 - Elbow & knee plastic bandages, 2" x 4"
*50 - Junior plastic bandages, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
*4 - Knuckle fabric bandages
*4 - Fingertip fabric bandages
*1 - Patch bandage, 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"
*1 - Instant cold compress
*1 - Emergency blanket, 38" x 60"
*3 - Moleskin squares, 2" x 2" (blister prevention)
*3 - Butterfly wound closures
*2 - Finger splints, 6" x 3/4"
*2 - First aid tape rolls, 1/2" x 5 yd.
*1 - Trauma pad, 5" x 9"
*1 - Sterile eye pad
*6 - Gauze dressing pads, 2" x 2"
*4 - Gauze dressing pads, 3" x 3"
*2 - Gauze dressing pads, 4" x 4"
*1 - Conforming gauze roll bandage, 2"
*1 - American Medical Association First Aid Guide
*1 - Thermometer, one time use
*2 - Latex-free exam quality vinyl gloves
*1 - Scissors
*1 - Tweezers, plastic
*10 - Cotton-tipped applicators, 3"
*1 - Durable clear-pocket softpack.