- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 20th Revised edition edition (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071633405
- ISBN-13: 978-0071633406
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (64 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #897,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2010 Paperback – 2009
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. A few of the colored pictures are new and they incorporated a lot of gray colored pictures inside the notes. In the evolution of MI, for example, they have real pictures instead of drawn pictures in the 2008 edition.
2. Some of the information are converted to table and graph format, which I liked. And they labeled some of the old charts and graphs for easier understanding.
3. In terms of new information, I think anywhere from 1-5 % are new, depending on section. In the cardio section, for example, half a page of vascular tumors are added.
Overall I would buy it if I still have more than a few months to study for the exam.
First Aid 2010 is great ONLY when coupled with DIT and UWorld. If you go through all three sources (First Aid, DIT, and UWorld), I strongly believe that you will not only pass STEP1, but get well above a 240. Good luck fellow MS3's-to-be!
Good luck to everyone writting in 2010.
Definitely a must!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item as promised. Fast shipping. Great Seller recommended 100%. Thank you.Published 18 months ago by munequitareyes
It was a good book, if you see the 2014 you will see what a proper STEP ONE book is.Published 22 months ago by trouble
It's the First Aid, by now it's pretty understood that this is a must have for anyone studying for Step 1.Published on May 19, 2014 by Rohit Yadav