|Item Weight||9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 4.6 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||1039896|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||1 Pack Pro5 5lbs|
|Style||Professional Fire Extinguisher|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cutting Diameter||4.6 Inches|
|Included Components||Fire extinguishers|
|Assembled Diameter||4.6 Inches|
First Alert Fire Extinguisher | Professional Fire Extinguisher, Red, 5 lb, PRO5
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The First Alert PRO5 Fire Extinguisher is UL rated 3 A: 40 B:C and exceeds minimum 2 A:10 B:C code requirements; it features durable all metal construction with a commercial grade metal valve and head
- Heavy duty fire extinguisher is ideal for home offices and small businesses, and fights wood, fabric, paper, flammable liquid, and electrical fires
- Uses mono ammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; rechargeable by certified professionals after use
- Includes mounting bracket and easy to read, color coded, corrosion resistant pressure gauge
- 12 year limited warranty
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Place at least 10 feet from kitchen/stove, and on the ceiling or high on a wall, no more than 10 inches from top.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Carbon monoxide alarms can be placed anywhere, not just the ceiling or high on a wall. They should be replaced every 5 to 7 years.
Keep in the kitchen and garage, but make sure to have the right grade for the type of fire that might occur.
Have at least one if your home has more than one story. Each room needs 2 escape routes; in most bedrooms it's the window, so have a ladder nearby.
Compare with similar items
This heavy duty First Alert PRO5 Fire Extinguisher features a commercial grade metal valve and trigger, is UL rated 3 A: 40 B:C, and exceeds minimum 2 A:10 B:C. code requirements. It's ideal for home offices, small businesses, and light manufacturing applications, and fights wood, paper, fabric, flammable liquid, and live electrical equipment fires. The color coded gauge provides accurate measurement to ensure the extinguisher is ready to use in an emergency, and the metal pull pin and safety seal help prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering. A bracket and strap are included for secure mounting. The chemical resistant and waterproof label features easy to read instructions and won't deteriorate over time. The extinguisher fits easily inside a standard fire box.
From the Manufacturer
Effective against flammable liquid fires and live electrical equipment fires. If used, unit can be refilled by a certified professional. Designed to meet demanding needs. Easy-to-read color coded gauge provides accurate measurement. Metal pull pin with safety seal helps prevent accidental discharge and discourage tampering. Chemical resistant & water proof label with 4-step instructions won't deteriorate. Bracket and strap are included for secure placement of extinguisher.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Roughly the same price for full metal construction? Okay by me.
Have not had the chance to use these, hope I won't. But feel better about buying the First Alerts brand.