|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 5.6 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||9120B|
|Batteries||1 9V batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Cutting Diameter||5.6 Inches|
|Included Components||Smoke detector, batteries, mount|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||10 Year Limited|
|Assembled Diameter||5.6 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
First Alert BRK9120b6CP Hardwired Smoke Detector with Backup Battery
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.6 x 5.6 x 2.2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.05 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there's a power failure
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast flaming fires and alerts you with an 85 decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or first alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side load battery compartment tamper resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards120 volt AC power with 9V battery backup to keep alarm functioning during power outage
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018)
- Faster turnarounds on job sites with the easy-to-install, most-trusted alarms in home safety
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Place at least 10 feet from kitchen/stove, and on the ceiling or high on a wall, no more than 10 inches from top.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Carbon monoxide alarms can be placed anywhere, not just the ceiling or high on a wall. They should be replaced every 5 to 7 years.
Keep in the kitchen and garage, but make sure to have the right grade for the type of fire that might occur.
Have at least one if your home has more than one story. Each room needs 2 escape routes; in most bedrooms it's the window, so have a ladder nearby.
Compare with similar items
First Alert Battery Powered Smoke Alarm with Silence Button, SA303CN3
Kidde - 21026051 Smoke Detector Alarm | Battery Operated | Model # i9050
First Alert BRK 7010B Hardwired Smoke Detector with Photoelectric Sensor and Battery Backup
Kidde Safety - 21026055 Kidde Sealed Lithium Battery Power Smoke Detector Alarm | Model i9010, White
Kidde i12040 120v Ac/dc Smoke Alarm w/ Battery Back up Lot of 6 by KIDDE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AmericaMart||Amazon.com||AIM Supply|
Promote greater household safety with the First Alert 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup. This 120 volt AC smoke detector uses an ionization smoke sensor to reliably detect smoke from hot, fast flaming fires and alerts you with a loud 85 decibel alarm. Designed to be wired directly into your home's electrical system, this hardwired smoke detector features a backup battery that helps keep the alarm functioning even in the event of a power outage. The gasket less mount helps ensure a perfect alignment for easy installation, while tamper resistant locking pins keep the alarm secure. And thanks to the convenient test/silence button, you can easily check whether the alarm is functioning properly and mute false alarms. This smoke alarm can integrate with up to 12 other First Alert or BRK hardwired alarms and features a latching indicator that identifies which unit triggered the alarm.
Introducing the revolutionary BRK 9120 series smoke alarms which have been redesigned from the ground up. They install faster, perform better, and are even smarter than before. All of these improvements help reduce nuisance alarms and save you time and money. BRK Electronics smoke alarms are designed to be easy to install, easy to maintain, and quality-engineered for years of virtually maintenance-free service.
The 9120B AC-powered smoke alarm with battery backup includes these features:
- Ionization sensor which helps detect fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly.
- 120-volt AC inter-connectable (with maximum 18 compatible devices). The alarm can be interconnected with up to 12 other compatible smoke alarms and six compatible devices like bells, horns, repeaters and door closers. If one unit triggers an alarm, all smoke alarms in the series will sound. Power indicators show which unit in the series initiated the alarm.
- Latching alarm indicator which automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm.
- Smart technology to reduce nuisance alarms.
- 9-volt battery backup for peace of mind during power malfunction.
- Single test/silence button which both silences a non-threatening alarm or low battery warning and allows you to test the unit's functionality.
- Perfect mount system including a gasketless base for easy installation and new mounting bracket that keeps the alarm secure over a wide rotation range to allow for perfect alignment.
- Mounting bracket lock for tamper resistance.
- Dust cover to keep unit clean during construction.
- 10-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
One smoke alarm, one 9-volt battery, and user's manual