- File Size: 3580 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Publisher: Jane Hinchey (November 19, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 19, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0188OGJXQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,513 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
First Blade (Awakening Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have never posted a review on a book I haven't at least finished before, but the main character & her apparent love interest acted sooooo immature that even within the bounds of what little I did read I just could not get into or even with suspended belief buy into this story & it annoyed me.
Firstly the dude is supposed to be a few hundred years old yet he acted like a horny,badly behaved teenager & the chick who is supposed to be an adult who is also working for this guy is no better. She is jealous of his personal aid but these two have just met. She really needs the money from the job yet when he asks her what crawled up her butt( because ya know...she's pissed at him because she's jealous) she gets angry & starts cussing at him then tells him off & quits👀
Ummm telling the person you work for off & quitting is not the grownup, professional way to act. Especially since the whole situation had been blown to hell by her. I dunno...lol I stopped reading at that point because I couldn't connect to the characters & I no longer was interested in the story they were trying to tell. It made me sad.
In my opinion (& it's only mine) the dude was NOT sexy or appealing & the chick was not bad ass. She was out of control & tempermental.
I haven't read this author before so I don't know if it's her writing style or just this story, but it was disappointing.
I don't get it. Dialogue. Relationships. Mystery. Mysticism. Great romance. None of the above. Didn't click for me, and even skipping whole chapters didn't help.
Alas, I cannot recommend this book. Instead I recommend this: Spend your dollars on that pricey offering by an author you love. I wish I had.
The book blurb adequately describes the storyline so I'm not going to repeat that info here. The author did a good job with the storyline that keeps you guessing what twists and turns will be revealed next. It definitely kept me riveted all the way to the end.
I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to reading more books from this author.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Few grammar mistakes.
Wish there had been more history and depth to each character though. Story went by pretty fast.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Mythology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Angels
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban