- Series: First Aid USMLE
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 2 edition (November 5, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071625704
- ISBN-13: 978-0071625708
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.8 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #898,505 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
First Aid Cases for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Second Edition (First Aid USMLE) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS is Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology at The University of Louisville, Louisville, KY. He is the founder of USMLE Rx.com, an online subscription database of USMLE review questions.
Elizabeth Eby Halvorson, MD, Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Class of 2009, Resident, Department of Pediatrics, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Wake Forest, NC.