- Paperback: 251 pages
- Publisher: Canter & Associates; Revised edition (July 25, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572710330
- ISBN-13: 978-1572710337
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,967,095 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
First-Class Teacher: Success Strategies for New Teachers Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
O'Reilly Media's Learning Resources
Check out these featured resources on Python, Perl, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Well, written and thoughtful organization for both the anxious and phobic beginning teachers!!!
I suggest it highly as a part of any new teacher's first library books. :)