Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

My First Easter Basket & Photo Album Gift Bundle

on May 11, 2016
Easter is my favorite holiday and I loved the idea of having a separate photo album just for the occasion. I wish it wasn't a silly purse album and was easier to put the photos into the sleeves but once they are in; they aren't going anywhere and are well protected.

The toys were so cute! I loved how each had a different effect (crinkle, rattle, peep). My daughter was a bit too young to really appreciate but I enjoyed showing them to her.
on April 22, 2014
These were smaller than I was thinking they'd be, but my sons loves them... especially the chick who makes sounds. He gets a kick out of it. :)
One person found this helpful
on May 24, 2014
He really likes it - although theproduct is quite a bit smaller than it appears on the website. Very nice though.
on April 25, 2014
My sweet lil baby boy who is 3 months old loves the lil bunny and chickie, but loves the lil bunny more lol. This is a great buy.
on April 19, 2014
I absolutely love this plush set by Gund! It is so cute and soft. My niece love's to carry around her pictures to show everyone. I recommend this to anyone with a little one in there life. Great for children, grandchild, godchild etc...
on May 22, 2014
This set is adorable and for my first grandbaby it was perfect! Great quality and when she's old enough the toys will be soft in her little hands!
on April 24, 2014
Love the little basket, and the other items, but as soon as the baby put the chicken in his mouth, one of the feet came apart. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend it
One person found this helpful
on April 27, 2013
It is so soft and perfect for little hands!
I would recommend this!
Get it for your little one's first easter!
on March 23, 2013
This is a beautiful first easter basket for newborns. the toys are lovely..only recommended for babies under six months old
2 people found this helpful
on May 16, 2014
Small and light weight making it easy for him to carry. The album was perfect for all his first Easter pictures.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.