12 fun mini-games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach them reading, spelling, math, fractions, compound words, contractions, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8.
All 12 games in First Grade Learning Games are designed using real first grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus they will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music.
- Patterns - Learn to identify repeating patterns
- Ordering - Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
- Word Bingo - Help with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
- Compound Words - Combine words to build compound words
- Advanced Counting - Count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 10's and more
- Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math - Help learn advanced math skills with fun falling fruit
- Contractions - Teach your child how to combine words to make contractions
- Spelling - Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
- Fractions - Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
- Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives - Your child will learn different types of words
- Sight Words - Learn how to spell and recognize important sight words
- Compare Numbers - Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
Perfect for kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games lets them learn important math, problem solving, and language skills while having fun!