Other Sellers on Amazon
First Aid Kit Hard Red Case 326 Pieces Exceeds OSHA and ANSI Guidelines
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made by the number one leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. FDA APPROVED: Manufactured from the highest of quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 100 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant.
- Two separate layers of first aid for large and small first aid products and tilting shelves designed for easy access and refill.
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13" x 12" x 4". Easy slide latches securely locks into place. Includes a refill order form.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
First Aid Kit Contains
- 21 antiseptic towelettes
- 36 alcohol prep pads
- 6 sting relief pads
- 6 antibiotic ointment packets
- 6 burn cream ointments
- 10 antacid tablets
- 10 aspirin tablets
- 10 non-aspirin tablets
- 1 instant cold compress 6" x 9"
- 20 adhesive bandages 1" x 3" 50
- 50 adhesive bandages 3/8" x 1-1/2"
- 60 adhesive bandages 3" x 3/4"
- 10 butterfly closures bandages
- 18 wound closure strips 1/4" x 1-1/2"
- 2 gauze rolls 2" x 4.1 yards
- 2 eye pads
- 8 sterile gauze pads 2" x 2"
- 4 sterile gauze pads 4" x 4"
- 1 sterile trauma pad 5" x 9"
- 30 cotton tip applicators
- 1 adhesive tape roll 1" x 5 yards
- 5 finger splints
- 1 triangular bandage 40" x 40" x 56"
- metal scissors
- 4 nitrile examination gloves
- English and Spanish First Aid Guides
Be Smart Get Prepared First Aid Kit
Since we spend most of our time at the office or workplace, we want to feel safe in our work environment. Compliant with OSHA/ANSI standards, the Be Smart Get Prepared First Aid Kit is stocked with 326 comprehensive components that will meet and exceed your workplace requirements. Stored in a convenient and durable translucent plastic case, this kit is organized and makes it easy to treat common workplace mishaps.
What started out as small family-owned business in 1991, Total Resources International (TRI) grew to become one of the leading manufacturers of First Aid Kits and Emergency Preparedness Essentials in the nation. For the past 25 years, we have worked hard to develop, manufacture and distribute premium products and services that provide smart, sensible solutions under the Be Smart Get Prepared brand. By embracing research, trends, practicality, functionality and innovative technology, our products address consumer needs, help secure personal and family safety, and promote overall wellness, which supports a good quality life. Be Smart Get Prepared products hit consumer categories across the board and can be found in Health & Beauty, Outdoors, Auto, Sporting Goods, and Industrial Hardware sections in mass market and specialty retail stores all over the nation.
Our kit is ideal for:
- Car Use
- Camping Trips
First aid at your fingertips
Two separate layers of first aid for large and small first aid products and tilting shelves provide easy access to the products you need and make refilling the case simple.The rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant. Keep the first aid kit close by. You can either mount it on the wall or store it compactly. Easy slide latches securely lock into place so there's components are secure. The case includes a refill order form.
Case dimensions: 13" x 12" x 4"
The Be Smart Get Prepared First Aid Kit complies or exceeds all OSHA guidelines for small business and meets ANSI types I and II requirements. It is in a hard carrying case with more storage space inside and a multi-compartment organizer. It can be carried around for portability or mounted on a wall in a central location. Contents: 21 antiseptic towelettes, 36 alcohol prep pads, 6 sting relief pads, 6 antibiotic ointment packets, 6 burn cream ointments, 10 antacid tablets, 10 aspirin tablets, 10 non-aspirin tablets, 1 instant cold compress 6" x 9", 1 English First Aid guide, 1 Spanish First Aid guide, 20 adhesive bandages, 1" x 3" 50 adhesive bandages 3/8" x 1-1/2", 60 adhesive bandages 3" x 3/4", 10 butterfly closures bandages, 18 wound closure strips, 1/4" x 1-1/2" 2 gauze rolls, 2" x 4.1 yards, 2 eye pads, 8 sterile gauze pads 2" x 2", 4 sterile gauze pads 4" x 4", 1 sterile trauma pad 5" x 9", 30 cotton tip applicators, 1 adhesive tape roll 1" x 5 yards, 5 finger splints, 1 triangular bandage 40" x 40" x 56", 1 tweezers, 1 metal scissor, 4 nitrile examination gloves.
Top customer reviews
This kit has everything I will need for a very long time and it even has a quick reorder sheet in the event that I use stuff up and need to replace it. When I opened this first aid kit, I saw a whole bunch of bandages, tape ect. Then realized that there was more on the bottom!
More bandages, an ice pack ect. This first aid kit is packed with everything a person would need. My husband has Aids so I always have rubber gloves and bandages on had in case he cuts himself and needs help bandaging his cut up. I also keep a mini kit in my purse at all times with gloves, gauze and medical tape in case we are out together and he needs a bandage. He also keeps bandaids in his wallet at all times, so we go through a lot of bandaids and bandages because he has really thin skin and he bleeds really easily, so something like this kit comes in real handy for us.
Plus I have a 2 year old grandson who lives near me and I know from experience that kids get scrapes and cuts all the time so I know this first aid kit will come in handy with him around.
I've looked for other first aid kits, but haven't found one that is as nicely organized as this kit. I need another first aid kit for my car and will likely buy this again.