- File Size: 442 KB
- Print Length: 143 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Loose Id LLC (May 20, 2014)
- Publication Date: May 20, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KH11MYU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,458,326 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #17843 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #18512 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #19907 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Gay
First Kiss (The Looking Glass Book 2) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The emotions in this book ran so deep. The story line was off the charts and the dialogue between the characters was fantastic. The description to details were spot on and so easy to visualize. I couldn't help but fall in love with both of these men and wish their story could have gone on and on. I didn't want to let them go.
I won't tell you what the story is about....that is what the synoposis is for, but I will tell you, if you like m/m books, you will fall in love with this one for sure! This had it all: heartache, deception (just a wee bit), lust, love and miracles. Reading this story makes one really want to believe in miracles.
This is book 2 of the series but can be read as a stand alone. I have not read book 1 yet, but I hope to get the chance to read it soon!
Would I recommend this book? Absolutely!
Would I read more from this author? Absolutely
I am new to the writings of Penny Brandon but so happy to have found her work and can not wait to read more.
I would recommend First Kiss to anyone who loves books with romance, mysterious magic, and complex plot twists. Be warned, you will want to read with a box of tissues close at hand!
A copy of First Kiss was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance