Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 13, 2018
The book was a very good read I have grandsons and they all are handsome, we attend Church but nothing like this has ever happened thank GOD.
on February 28, 2018
Wow! Explosive!
on February 18, 2018
I am truly sorry that this young man's life was so drastically marred by a person that couldn't faced his demons. Just KNOW God was always with him...look at what he has overcame. Centino truly did have the victory and is FREE for telling his truth!! Be blessed young man and stay courageous!!!
on February 8, 2018
Enjoyed it..I believe him
on January 16, 2018
It takes a lot of guts to gift this story. I just hope Centino has found peace and wholeness in being this vulnerable. He’s a brave man.
on January 14, 2018
I hope Centino and the others get the healing they desperately need. It is never too late to start over...just with a more informed outlook. People have truly misrepresented God's name and His character. Please separate the God who loves us all from the sinful nature of man...they are not the same. God is always Good and He never changes!!
on January 3, 2018
But so real and sad..I'm not gay but I truly understand bstand your pain. I hope one I can find myself as you have. Thank you for writing this book
on December 28, 2017
I am a reader that love story books and some of this was off point for it to be a true story. You can read between the lines that some of this is made up.
on December 14, 2017
Never had the chance to read it because I Do Not Own Kindle!

I have to take the blame on this one.. should had read it though carefully to see that these was not a paperback book and was on kindle! #NeedEyeGlasses!
on December 10, 2017
I was very disappointed once again in the Bishop. We tend to hold men of the cloth at a higher standard even though they are human. It seems as though the Bishop was in fact Gay and a child molester who prey among the weak and vulnerabilities of young boys. The book was well written and I would recommend it to others.
I give it a 5 star rating