Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
|Price:||$9.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide-mouth reservior and patented two-part base is easy to fill and clean
- The durable polymer feeder features 10 feeding ports, 32 ounce nectar capacity, s-hook, and round perch design
- Innovative sealing ring aids in leak prevention
- Red base attracts inquisitive hummingbirds
- Made in usa
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||993055-446|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.07||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SIM Supply, Inc.||Amazon.com||Hansonland|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 7 x 9.25 in||7 x 7 x 7.25 in||7 x 7 x 8.5 in||7.75 x 7.75 x 10.03 in||7 x 7 x 5.25 in||7.88 x 8.38 x 2.25 in|
First Nature 32-Ounce Hummingbird Feeder. The bright red color attracts the most inquisitive hummingbirds. With easy-to-fill wide-mouth jar reservoirs and two-part bases, First Nature Humming bird Feeders are the easiest feeder on the market to fill and clean. The feeding ports will accommodate several hummer's at a time. With First Nature Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate, you can mix the correct proportions right in the feeder jar. Feeders can be hung from hook or limb.
Top Customer Reviews
No need to color your water. Just do a 4:1 water to sugar mix. --Make a concentrate of 1:1 water sugar and keep it in the freezer. Then defrost and mix 3:1 water to concentrate to make a 4:1 water sugar mix.
I might have to look for a larger version as now it is drained to completely dry within a day and a half.
- this feeder came with a sticker on the outside that cannot be removed cleanly. I ended up with two rings of stuck glue that I cannot remove from the clear side plastic. I really hate this kind of glue residue.
- the plastic of this feeder gets very easily deformed at low temperatures. Once I poured a slightly warm sugar water into it and now it doesn't hold up well at all. The top red portion is hanging at an angle and seems to be on the verge of disassembling. Trying to glue it back is only a partial success. Keep that in mind when using this.
NOTE: I would recommend NOT putting this feeder (or any other, for that matter) in the sun. The heat can warp the feeder, spoil the food faster, and actually make the feed too hot for the birds to drink (especially if you live in the desert, as I do). Putting it in a tree can also help protect the feeder/hummingbirds from larger birds.
VERY easy to clean: jar has wide mouth, bottom twists apart into 2 pieces. I make my own food at a 1:4 or 1:3 (sugar:water) ratio. NO NEED TO BOIL WATER. No need to use special water (tap water has extra minerals, etc. that can help the birds get their nutrients). For more information on hummingbirds & feeding them look here: http://www.hummingbirds.net/feeders.html
I would actually prefer the saucer type feeder like the HummZinger, but at twice the price (and half the size) I will stick with the feeder that works, doesn't leak, and is easy to clean and use.
i don't recommend.
I had to update my review and rating; since having moved the feeder to a different hanger that was perfectly level, the drip stopped...so this particular feeder HAS to be perfectly level, where as my other feeder doesn't...the good thing about this feeder is that all of the parts are easily removable for thorough cleaning. I recommend.
*UpdatedAGAIN!!* lol... became an excellent feeder; when i noticed visitors ;D!!! ...i honestly don't think the hummers mind if it drips or not, did notice they 'don't like bee's tho.'