Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.72. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide-mouth reservior and patented two-part base is easy to fill and clean
- The durable polymer feeder features 10 feeding ports, 32 ounce nectar capacity, s-hook, and round perch design
- Innovative sealing ring aids in leak prevention
- Red base attracts inquisitive hummingbirds
- Made in usa
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||993055-446|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 7 x 9.25 in||7 x 7 x 7.25 in||7 x 7 x 8.5 in||9.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 in||7 x 7 x 5.25 in||6 x 6 x 9 in|
First Nature 32-Ounce Hummingbird Feeder. The bright red color attracts the most inquisitive hummingbirds. With easy-to-fill wide-mouth jar reservoirs and two-part bases, First Nature Humming bird Feeders are the easiest feeder on the market to fill and clean. The feeding ports will accommodate several hummer's at a time. With First Nature Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate, you can mix the correct proportions right in the feeder jar. Feeders can be hung from hook or limb.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No need to color your water. Just do a 4:1 water to sugar mix. --Make a concentrate of 1:1 water sugar and keep it in the freezer. Then defrost and mix 3:1 water to concentrate to make a 4:1 water sugar mix.
I might have to look for a larger version as now it is drained to completely dry within a day and a half.
- this feeder came with a sticker on the outside that cannot be removed cleanly. I ended up with two rings of stuck glue that I cannot remove from the clear side plastic. I really hate this kind of glue residue.
- the plastic of this feeder gets very easily deformed at low temperatures. Once I poured a slightly warm sugar water into it and now it doesn't hold up well at all. The top red portion is hanging at an angle and seems to be on the verge of disassembling. Trying to glue it back is only a partial success. Keep that in mind when using this.
- Large container if your smaller one gets drained quickly.
- Easy to fill and clean with the large opening.
- Doesn't drip (so far after a few months of owning it)
- Easy to assemble. Just screw on the one half of the base and then click on the bottom half of the base.
- Plastic, so no worries about it breaking if it does get dropped or knocked off.