Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
|Price:||$9.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide-mouth reservior and patented two-part base is easy to fill and clean
- The durable polymer feeder features 10 feeding ports, 32 ounce nectar capacity, s-hook, and round perch design
- Innovative sealing ring aids in leak prevention
- Red base attracts inquisitive hummingbirds
- Made in usa
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||993055-446|
|Shipping Weight||0.45 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item First Nature 3055 32-ounce Hummingbird Feeder
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 7 x 9.25 in||7 x 7 x 7.25 in||9.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 in||7.75 x 7.75 x 10.03 in||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 in||7 x 7 x 8.5 in|
First Nature 32-Ounce Hummingbird Feeder. The bright red color attracts the most inquisitive hummingbirds. With easy-to-fill wide-mouth jar reservoirs and two-part bases, First Nature Humming bird Feeders are the easiest feeder on the market to fill and clean. The feeding ports will accommodate several hummer's at a time. With First Nature Hummingbird Nectar Concentrate, you can mix the correct proportions right in the feeder jar. Feeders can be hung from hook or limb.
Top customer reviews
No need to color your water. Just do a 4:1 water to sugar mix. --Make a concentrate of 1:1 water sugar and keep it in the freezer. Then defrost and mix 3:1 water to concentrate to make a 4:1 water sugar mix.
I might have to look for a larger version as now it is drained to completely dry within a day and a half.
- this feeder came with a sticker on the outside that cannot be removed cleanly. I ended up with two rings of stuck glue that I cannot remove from the clear side plastic. I really hate this kind of glue residue.
- the plastic of this feeder gets very easily deformed at low temperatures. Once I poured a slightly warm sugar water into it and now it doesn't hold up well at all. The top red portion is hanging at an angle and seems to be on the verge of disassembling. Trying to glue it back is only a partial success. Keep that in mind when using this.
The biggest feature of these feeders is that they're EASY to keep clean. The reservoir unscrews and has a wide mouth and can accommodate a brush or sponge with no problem. The feeder base easily snaps apart and it's very easy to scrub it out.
There are two things about First Nature feeders that could be improved and make this the absolutely perfect feeder:
- An open water reservoir on the top of the feeder would help to keep ants away.
- A better hook. I snip off a short length of coat hanger wire and bend it into a sturdier "S" shaped hook to replace the little plastic hook that comes with the feeder.
We also have several First Nature 3051 16-oz Hummingbird Feeders around the house, yard, and garden.
Most recent customer reviews
Also, it must be bone dry to refill, otherwise, ad soon ad you turn it upside down, you get...Read more
Very large size means you don't...Read more