Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on July 28, 2017
on February 16, 2013
I purchased these books for my first grandchild which isn't even born yet, but they're very similar to the books I had gotten for my own children way back when. The colors are very bright and each page seems to have just enough to teach and not overwhelm with too much clutter, which I've seen with other books. I would have given it five stars but haven't been able to see a baby's reaction. They also are a great size that a baby would be able to hold by themselves.
on December 29, 2015
My 2 yr old has a disorder called Optic Nerve Hypoplasia, and although he has vision, he is legally blind...This book really captured his interest with beautiful pictures of things any child would like to look at...Great book for toddlers learning to count, as this makes him WANT to learn
on August 11, 2016
Got the ebook for my daughter's tablet for the car. She likes to look at the pictures and count. Took her just a few minutes to understand how to turn the pages.
on October 23, 2010
I just got this book today. Overall I like it. The numbers up till 10 have colorful things to count that she will enjoy.But she's 19 months and learning to count to 20. So I really needed 11,12 13,ect. It jumps from 10 to 20,50,100.I thought maybe I read the description wrong but looking at it again it's misleading. oh well. It's not a terrible book but not exactly what I was looking for.
on May 18, 2014
I grew up with a few books from this series and really love them. My kids are especially captivated by the variety of pictures, the interactions we do with pointing and counting. It's a great way to reinforce or introduce your children to counting. A must-have for any child-friendly library.
on September 5, 2010
This is a basic number board book. One through twenty, fifty and one hundred all with pictures to match. Some basic counting and a couple basic math by picture pages. Not sure what it is about this book but my children love it! My son had this book probably from 18 months to age 4. It got lost and I recently purchased a new one for my younger daughter. She loves it and my son at age 5 still loves it! Very sturdy book with nice pictures and some great kid appeal.
on April 14, 2016
My almost 3-year-old son's favorite book!! Full of bright pictures and large numbers so a child can count along!
on November 12, 2012
I love the entire 'my first' series and so does my 17-month old. i have purchased them again because we use them so much they have worn out! they are great quality but i let my child look at them when she eats so the got pretty sticky. i highly recommend the entire series.
on November 5, 2016
Product as described and as expected