- Save 10% each on 120-Piece First Aid Kit offered by Swiss Safe when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code OBFKOCFP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2-in-1 First Aid Kit (120 Piece) + Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit: Compact, Lightweight for Emergencies at Home, Outdoors, Car, Camping, Workplace, Hiking & Survival.
|Sale:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.04 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ NEW & UPGRADED IN 2017: 2-in-1 Premium First Aid Emergency Kit comes with 120 medical grade items in a compact, flexible, durable design (size 9x3x6”), weighing only 1.2 pounds. Includes Stainless Steel Trauma Shears, Instant Ice Pack, Survival Tools, PLUS, comes with additional 32 Piece Mini 1st Aid Kit
- FDA APPROVED: Manufactured from the highest of quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids. Used by nurses, hospitals, doctors, children daycare or preschool, and professional business offices that need to stay OSHA compliant
- INCLUDES MINI-FIRST AID KIT (32 Piece): Amazingly small pouch, lightweight mini kit includes bandaids, sting relief pads, gauze, CPR Kit and refill essentials! Fits perfectly in moms handbag, pocket or backpack or use during air flight travel
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for any occasion or events - family home, kitchen, workplace, schools, dorm room, college students, infants, kids, pool lifeguards, church, but also includes tactical preparedness survival tools for outdoor wilderness adventure travel activities like camping, boy scouts, hiking, fishing, hunting, backpacking, sports, boats, or bug out bag. Be prepared for disasters, like earthquakes, tornado, flooding, or hurricane relief
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your first aid kit, bag, contents, or if your kit gets damaged in shipping by Amazon, your kit will be replaced and/or you will be given your money back – no questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
WHY CHOOSE SWISS SAFE FIRST AID KIT?
Swiss Safe is a trusted leader in providing the high quality medical grade first aid supplies for your business or home use.
COMPREHENSIVE 2-in-1 KIT: Essential medical supplies for emergencies, disasters, and survival situations (152 Pieces in Total w/ Mini Kit).
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: The Swiss Safe First Aid Kit fits perfectly under your sink, closet, car glove box, office desk or backpack. Weighs only 1.2 pounds and only 9 inches wide. Perfect for traveling on RV, Jeep, ATV, yacht.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your first aid kit, bag, contents, or if your kit gets damaged in shipping, your kit will be replaced and/or you will be given your money back – no questions asked.
FULL LIST OF FIRST AID KIT CONTENTS:
- 10 Alcohol Prep Pads
- 30 Medium Bandages
- 10 Mini Bandages
- 20 Cotton Tips
- 4 Knuckle Bandages
- 4 Fingertip Bandages
- 4 Butterfly Bandages
- 5 Sterile Gauze Pads
- 6 Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes
- 4 Sting Relief Pads
- 2 Disposable PVC Gloves
- 1 Disposable Instant Ice Pack
- 1 First Aid Tape
- 1 Large Trauma Pad
- 1 Compass
- 1 Moleskin Blister Relief
- 1 Triangular Bandage
- 1 Emergency Mylar Blanket
- 1 Whistle
- 1 Metal Scissors 15cm
- 1 Elastic Bandage
- 1 CPR Mask
- 1 Metal Tweezers
- 1 Sewing Kit
- 6 Safety Pins
- 1 Glow Stick (6 hours)
- 1 Pocket Size First Aid Pouch
- 10 Medium Bandages
- 10 Cotton Tips
- 1 First Aid Tape
- 1 Non-woven Pad
- 1 Sterile Gauze Pad
- 2 Alcohol Prep Pads
- 4 Safety Pins
- 2 Sting Relief Pads
- 1 CPR Mask
Ingredients10 Alcohol Prep Pad • 30 Medium Bandages • 10 Mini Finger Bandage • 20 Cotton Tips • 4 Knuckle Bandages • 4 Fingertip Bandages • 4 Butterfly Bandages • 5 Gauze Pad • 6 Antiseptic Wipes • 4 Sting Relief Pad • 2 PVC Gloves • 1 Disposable Ice Pack • 1 First Aid Tape • 1 Trauma Pad • 1 Compass • 1 Moleskin Blister Relief • 1 Triangular Bandages • 1 Emergency Mylar Blanket • 1 Whistle • 1 Metal Scissors 15cm • 1 CPR Mask • 1 Tweezers • 1 Sewing Kit • 6 Safety Pins • 1 Glow Stick MINI FIRST AID KIT
Top Customer Reviews
I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better basic first aid kit for under $25.
The quality of the bag is excellent, lots of room to add more items should you want to expand the contents.
Plenty of simple bandaids, in regular, tiny, fingertip and knuckle sizes as well as butterfly closure strips & a blister pad. Better quality than I expected!
A variety of cleaning wipes, alcohol and sting relief wipes, and several gauze pads, and a triangular bandage round out the wound treatments. Again, basic but good quality.
The gloves are basic latex free large size, and other stuff includes an ice pack, q tips, tape, safety pins and elastic bandage.
Most impressive though is the very decent 52x82" emergency blanket, trauma scissors and survival items - a metal whistle, compass and sewing kit. You don't often see these in such a cheap kit.
It also comes with a glow stick (a party-type one, not very bright, worth replacing as a survival item) and a pair of tweezers (although these are very cheap and basic).
Bonus though: also comes with a mini extra kit with bandaids, alcohol & sting pads, gauze and tape, a mouth to mouth resuscitation device and a few other bits! Small enough to fit in a jacket pocket! Even better.
In summary - definitely far better than what you could buy at almost any superstore or pharmacy for less than 25 dollars.
-emergency blanket & survival bits
-extra bonus mini kit!
-fairly basic quality
-poor light stick
-scissors and tweezers are cheaply made
Although I haven't used any of the items yet, the quality of the products are very good and I have confidence they will do great for if and when I may need them. Most of the supplies are in little plastic bags or ziplocks, so while they aren't waterproof, I would still say the pack kit is mostly water resistant. Basically, you could splash some water on it and be fine, but I wouldn't hold it under water.
It's nice to know that I probably will never need to use this, but if I do, I can trust in the quality of this kit.
I am also extremely impressed that Erick, the vendor, strikes me as quite genuine in his taking the time to ensure my satisfaction and personally invite this review. PLUS, an additional email offered several valuable first-aide tips I did not know before. This represents a real value-added approach that I am happy to commend.
Very pleased, and yup, I'll be recommending this kit to others.
Keep up the good work, Erick, you're providing a valuable product and extraordinary service.