Other Sellers on Amazon
First Aid Kit Hard Red Case 326 Pieces Exceeds OSHA and ANSI Guidelines 100 People - Office, Home, Car, School, Emergency, Survival, Camping, Hunting, and Sports
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in School Safety & First Aid Supplies
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made by the number one leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA. 326 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. FDA APPROVED: Manufactured from the highest of quality FDA approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 100 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy, high density plastic case is impact resistant.
- Two separate layers of first aid for large and small first aid products and tilting shelves designed for easy access and refill.
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Case dimensions: 13" x 12" x 4". Easy slide latches securely locks into place. Includes a refill order form.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
To be the most dependable and excitingly innovative manufacturer of First Aid Kits, Emergency Preparedness Kits in all categories of Home, Office, School, Auto, Sporting Goods, Outdoors, Marine and Farm for the purpose of spreading the good news, supporting Ministries and Missionaries of all nations, in their calling and election to care for orphans, help the poor, and feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, encourage, comfort and urge everyone to live lives worthy of God.
Be Smart Get Prepared
What started out as a small family-owned business in 1991, Total Resources International (TRI) grew to become one of the leading manufacturers of First Aid Kits and Emergency Preparedness Essentials in the nation. For the past 25 years, we have worked hard to develop, manufacture and distribute premium products and services that provide smart, sensible solutions under the Be Smart Get Prepared brand. By embracing research, trends, practicality, functionality and innovative technology, our products address consumer needs, help secure personal and family safety, and promote overall wellness, which supports a good quality life. Be Smart Get Prepared products hit consumer categories across the board and can be found in Health & Beauty, Outdoors, Auto, Sporting Goods, and Industrial Hardware sections in mass market and specialty retail stores all over the nation.
We design with you in mind and are committed to providing excellent service and creating quality products that offer smart, sensible solutions.
Wall Mountable Case
The handy wall mount lets you mount your first aid kit on the wall for added visibility and easy access. Ideal for office, home or school. OSHA, ANSI and ISEA compliant.
Once your container is opened, the shelves within tilt out for easy access to every little item you might need. Also helps with visibility to what items you have in the kit.
Airtight rubber seal around a durable plastic case create the perfect storage for all your first aid essentials. No matter the situation or location, the contents of your kit will always be safe.
Since work is where most time is spent away from home, employees have every right to feel safe in their work environment. Our kits are stocked with comprehensive components that will meet and exceed your requirements. Stored in a durable case, our kits are organized and allow little to no room for error in treating common workplace mishaps.
At Home Care
Our kits are designed to treat common everyday mishaps that do not require professional medical attention. Packed in convenient cases, our kits are durable, organized, and easily comprehensible. It is important to us that every family is safe and sound in their own home, with first aid treatments readily on hand.
Whether taking a cross country road trip or backpacking through Europe, our First Aid Kits have all the essential components to keep you safe and in good health on your journey. Throw it in your purse, stash it in your carry-on bag, or sling it across your shoulders. Our kits are convenient and ready to go when you are.
Sports & Outdoors
Whether you are an athlete, coach, or a parent on the sidelines, we all know that being active is an open door for injuries to occur and muscles to be pulled. Cuts, scrapes, bruises and more; our comprehensive kits are designed to help all your outdoor and sport's needs, on and off the field.
Compare with similar items
Rapid Care First Aid 82334 334 Piece OSHA Multi Compartment Wall Mountable First Aid Kit with Easy Access Tilt Trays
Rapid Care First Aid RC-BLMD-354 354Piece OSHA Multi Compartment Wall Mountable First Aid Kit with Easy Access Tilt Trays,
Rapid Care First Aid 80095 4 Shelf OSHA/ANSI First Aid Cabinet, 1110 Pieces
Rapid Care First Aid 166 piece 25 person ANSI/OSHA Poly First Aid Kit
Medique Products 745ANSI Filled Three Shelf First Aid Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sage Source||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 13 x 4 in||13.6 x 4 x 13 in||11.6 x 4 x 13 in||15.5 x 5.75 x 22.75 in||10.5 x 3.75 x 7.75 in||13.75 x 16.25 x 5.5 in|
|Item Weight||3.26 lbs||1.8 lbs||1.8 lbs||15.6 lbs||1.2 lbs||14 lbs|
|Size||0.5 x 0.4 x 0.2 inches||—||—||4 Shelf||Pack of 1||—|
The Be Smart Get Prepared First Aid Kit complies or exceeds all OSHA guidelines for small business and meets ANSI types I and II requirements. It is in a hard carrying case with more storage space inside and a multi-compartment organizer. It can be carried around for portability or mounted on a wall in a central location. Contents: 21 antiseptic towelettes, 36 alcohol prep pads, 6 sting relief pads, 6 antibiotic ointment packets, 6 burn cream ointments, 10 antacid tablets, 10 aspirin tablets, 10 non-aspirin tablets, 1 instant cold compress 6" x 9", 1 English First Aid guide, 1 Spanish First Aid guide, 20 adhesive bandages, 1" x 3" 50 adhesive bandages 3/8" x 1-1/2", 60 adhesive bandages 3" x 3/4", 10 butterfly closures bandages, 18 wound closure strips, 1/4" x 1-1/2" 2 gauze rolls, 2" x 4.1 yards, 2 eye pads, 8 sterile gauze pads 2" x 2", 4 sterile gauze pads 4" x 4", 1 sterile trauma pad 5" x 9", 30 cotton tip applicators, 1 adhesive tape roll 1" x 5 yards, 5 finger splints, 1 triangular bandage 40" x 40" x 56", 1 tweezers, 1 metal scissor, 4 nitrile examination gloves.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This kit has everything I will need for a very long time and it even has a quick reorder sheet in the event that I use stuff up and need to replace it. When I opened this first aid kit, I saw a whole bunch of bandages, tape ect. Then realized that there was more on the bottom!
More bandages, an ice pack ect. This first aid kit is packed with everything a person would need. My husband has Aids so I always have rubber gloves and bandages on had in case he cuts himself and needs help bandaging his cut up. I also keep a mini kit in my purse at all times with gloves, gauze and medical tape in case we are out together and he needs a bandage. He also keeps bandaids in his wallet at all times, so we go through a lot of bandaids and bandages because he has really thin skin and he bleeds really easily, so something like this kit comes in real handy for us.
Plus I have a 2 year old grandson who lives near me and I know from experience that kids get scrapes and cuts all the time so I know this first aid kit will come in handy with him around.
Below, I've included general pros and cons based on the item's case and inventory, and I've also included more detailed cons about what I actually received, which is different from what the inventory on the back details.
* I really like the case, which is generally sturdy, contains a rubber gasket to keep the contents safe from minor contamination, and has well-reinforced holes to hang it on the wall.
* It contains a wide variety of supplies for all sorts of minor injuries.
* Expiration dates were all acceptably far away; dates ranged from 18 months in the future to 4 years in the future.
* It doesn't include an anti-itch cream such as hydocortisone cream.
* It doesn't include an anti-diarrheal such as loperamide
* It doesn't include an anti-histamine such as diphenhydramine.
* It doesn't include any surgical masks.
* It doesn't include a safety pin to secure the triangular bandage.
Cons of what I actually received:
* My first aid kit was partially missing a variety of items. It was missing an average of 15-25% of any item I supposed get a large number of; for example, I only received 27 of the 36 alcohol pads, 5 of the 6 sting relief pads, 5 of the 6 antibiotic ointments packets, 5 of the 6 burn cream packets and 6 of the 2 in X 2 in sterile gauze pads.
* My first aid kit was also completely missing all 5 of the finger splints.
It's acceptable, but the item description on the site is slightly inaccurate, and the actual contents differed notably from the contents listed on the back of the kit. If you're depending on any one item, you may end up disappointed!