- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Better World Pets when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 42IHOP9T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
First-Quality Orthopedic Dog Bed |Pure Premium Shredded Memory Foam Ideal for Aging Dogs | Eases Pain of Arthritis & Hip Dysplasia | Waterproof 180 GSM Removable Washable Cover
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SUPREME COMFORT DESIGNED IN THE USA: Your pooch will love this 6" thick bed that gently cushions pressure points so seniors with arthritis, dysplasia & more are comfy. Durable cover, waterproof lining and non-skid bottom give added protection.
- CHIC DESIGN: With a sleek silhouette that fits in tight spaces, this ortho dog bed combines fashion & function. The latest colors offer a contemporary look that is easily maintained with 2-sided, zippered cover that quickly removes for washing.
- HELP PROTECT ANIMALS NATIONWIDE: Feel good about your purchase! We donate 10% of our profits to the Humane Society of the United States; America's largest animal-protection organization.
- 1-YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you're not completely satisfied within 1 year of delivery, return your Better World dog bed for a full refund of your purchase price - no questions asked!
- PERFECT BALANCE OF SUPPORT AND SOFTNESS: The 100% memory-foam fill is shredded for pampering softness then densely packed for firmness. Result: a flexible bed that transports easily and keeps its shape nicely. Won't sag or flatten out! Recommended for dogs up to 60 lbs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From Our Dog-Loving Family to Yours
Years ago, our 12-year-old dog Jasmine was suffering from painful ailments ranging from arthritis to pancreatitis. We hated to see our furbaby in pain! But we just couldn't find a quality bed that gave her real relief or withstood her messy vomiting. So, we designed our own. Result? The Better World Pets Orthopedic Dog Bed - a thick, waterproof, memory-foam bed offering all the comfort and value of costly high-end pet beds. At an exceptional value.
Your Purchase Helps Save Animals
Across America and all over the world, millions of dogs lack food, shelter, comfort, and love. That's why Better World Pets believes in giving back. With every purchase of our Orthopedic Dog Bed, we donate 10% of the profits to the Humane Society of the United States, the nation's largest organization devoted to protecting animals. It's just one small way we can help make our world a little better.
Sleek & Chic Enough for Any Living Space
Forget bulky, awkward dog beds. Your Better World Pets Bed boasts a modern design that easily fits any room without taking up too much space. Its deep neutral hue complements most decors (and won't show dirt or pet hairs). Ideal for tiny apartments, spacious country homes, and anywhere in between. Designed in the USA by a family-owned company, it's backed by our friendly, caring personal service. No wonder dog owners love it!
Thicker & Softer to Comfortably Support Any Dog
Most memory-foam dog beds have just 2 to 3 inches of lumpy "egg crate" foam – too flimsy to properly cushion aching joints. But our bed contains 5 full inches of premium shredded memory foam, densely packed in separate chambers to prevent sagging and clumping. Soft yet firm, it provides just-right support for aging dogs (and others). Best of all, it's built to endure, thanks to its tightly woven polyester cover lined with waterproof polyurethane. Even has a nonskid bottom to help stop slipping and sliding.
Size: Medium (36"x24"x5")(20-50 lbs) | Color: Grey with Rave Green trim
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationDO NOT USE FOR HUMAN INFANTS OR TODDLERS. NOT GOOD FOR HEAVY CHEWERS OR PUPPIES UNDER 6 MONTHS OLD.
Seller Warranty DescriptionWe offer a 1-year warranty 100% money back guarantee. Buyer may return the bed for any reason at all, no questions asked and a full refund will be given. At Better World Pets we take customer service very seriously. Please feel free to call or email us about our warranty any time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I just took the cover off this bed to wash it.. I did not realize that it is soft vinyl on the back side of the velour top... that is AWESOME! The bed had gotten wet and nothing leaked through to the pad!! I already loved this bed and know it is the best we have EVER bought but this was a welcome surprise. It is also easy to get pad in and out of.. the end and side unzip.. at times it is hard to get pads back in (or out) and it can break the zipper. The longer we have this the better I like it.. we have had this one for several months and it still holds it's shape and works great. I also had some questions wrote the company and they got back to me within hours.. very pleased and hope they have these back in stock soon! GREAT product! I seldom ever do a review of anything and I buy a lot from Amazon but had to pass along this info.
I took the cover off as soon as it arrived in order to hang the stuffing and cover outside to air out / off-gas the plastic/foam/glue smell. It was pretty strong at first. I hung it out for over 24 hours before bringing it inside for her to use.
1) She likes it. It didn't take long for her to appreciate that this was the most comfortable place she was allowed to be.
2) It appears to have a sturdy cover. Much more durable than what we found at department/discount stores. I wouldn't expect the cover to last for very many machine washer/drier cycles, but hand wash and clothes line drying I expect it to last a long time. The cover dries pretty quickly on the line.
1) "Memory Foam?" I think the title of the ad is deceiving. The bed contents appears to be stuffed with random shredded foam. I know what a block of memory foam feels like. This feels like the contents of an overstuffed sofa cushion. But the dog is not complaining.
2) "Off-gassing" We've had the bed for a week or so. Today I opened the bed up again to wash the cover and take a picture of the foam before writing this review and the glue smell was still there. I hand-washed the cover and put the stuffing back on the clothes line for a few more hours of air. I expect the smell to continue to dissipate but it bothers me. If it continues to bother me I might edit this review...
Edit 1 month later: lowered the score to 3-star since the stuffing still smells of glue/plastic. My memory foam (human) bed lost its plastic aroma after a day or two. When I took the cover off the pet bed for cleaning today the smell hit me and I decided to lower my rating. .
Neither pro nor con:
The bed does attract and show dog hair. Also dog-slobber shows up as white streaks. So as nice as the new bed looks, it will look like dog-furniture pretty quickly. Not a complaint, just an observation.
Edit 14 months after purchase: I bumped the score back up to 4 stars. It won't be 5-stars because of the off-gassing that took months to dissipate. The smell is long gone now. When I look at the bed today it is just as nice as new and I expect it to last many years. We have not put the cover in the washing machine, I just hand-wash it in a 5-gallon bucket with a little bit of laundry detergent, then hang it on the line every month or so. My wife vacuums it in between washings.
I was looking a safe and comfortable bed for him to stay at the back of the car and I found it.
He lays down or watches outside during each trip and he doesn't move at all.
He used to come to ride in front with me before he got his bed,now he is in his bed.
It is very good quality and comfortable as well.
I highly recommend this bed to anyone.
Most recent customer reviews
I removed the cover and let the foam air for a solid 16+ hours (opened package when it arrived,...Read more